The lovely things our teens say or do.....

(3 Posts)
Whatdoidonow96 Sun 05-Jul-15 08:34:32

Just wanted to share, text from Dd at about 10pm, on her way home from work 'we have cheesecake if you are still up and want some', i told her i was in my pjs in bed and she suggested as long as i put on a dressing gown (cheeky mare!) it would be nice if i came down to share it! There is a lovely thoughtful young lady in there smile

rainbowjoy Sun 05-Jul-15 08:47:24

Ds had a small BBQ for 4 of his mates yesterday they all were very polite and thanked us including Ds. Much later in the evening he came and gave me a big hug, kiss and another thank you. It was worth the shopping and expense just to see them all laughing and being outside enjoying the sunshine. These are a group of avid gamers who prefer to be in rooms.

LastingLight Sun 05-Jul-15 12:25:42

I was having a very bad day recently and DD told me I'm an awesome mom, a very intelligent woman, and if I ask dad she is sure he will say I'm a fantastic wife. Had me in tears. It's just a pity she doesn't feel that way every day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now