Miserable shopping trip

(82 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Mon 06-Jan-14 17:48:48

sad 14 year old DS. The trip was essential for school shirts and trousers because he has grown a stupid amount lately. Then on for some smart clothes for work experience.

So the shopping trip was all about him!

I have never witnessed so much eye rolling, tutting and moaning in my life. Asking 'when can we go home?' every 5 minutes,

Apparently I WBU to make him go in the changing rooms to try stuff on too.

Never ever again. angry wine

MrsDavidBowie Sat 11-Jan-14 16:24:49

Ds is doing work experience in a few weeks in John Lewis. I plan to pop in [ grin]

Sparklingbrook Sat 11-Jan-14 16:25:59

shock MrsDB will you be allowed?

DS1 is doing his 100 miles away and staying at my DBs. grin

lalsy Sat 11-Jan-14 18:57:25

I once stormed out of a changing rook leaving dd (then 15) in it. She was trying on a dress for a posh do. She got stuck in the dress, couldn't undo the zip, too shy to ask the assistant for help, I was out of mobile reach.....

chocoluvva Sun 12-Jan-14 10:39:41

I once stormed out of a dressing room too....out of the shop and drove home leaving DD to get home herself blush

Sparklingbrook Sun 12-Jan-14 10:40:33

shock Ooh I did well to not storm out then.

Chottie Sun 12-Jan-14 19:43:25

The post of hope for you all smile

My DS actually came and picked me up from work before Christmas so we could go shopping in BW together as he wanted some new clothes and wanted my opinion smile he also bought my Christmas present at the same time. He also asks my advice about recipes and Christmas presents for friends with children too.

Sparklingbrook Sun 12-Jan-14 20:00:54

shock Chottie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now