spy software for kids' phones...any recommendations?

(5 Posts)
fbimummy Mon 25-Nov-13 10:22:49

yes same with my own dd1 thankyou.I don't have an iphone though.She has a blackberry and i have a samsung android

olivevoir58 Fri 22-Nov-13 17:05:58

An iPhone synced to my ipad gives me the level of info I feel acceptable, partly because dd knows I have it. The iPhone tracker app is really useful. Dd likes it too as I'm not ringing her every 5 minutes wanting to know where she is. It also synces her iMessages too though I feel uncomfortable using it and can turn off her phone number from my ipad. I do use it sometimes when things are tricky (and she is a very tricky teenager) but it has really reassured me RE sexting. You would not believe the amount of pressure she has been under from boys for her to send pics, but she has consistently told them to sod off which has definitely helped me trust her more.

assumpta Thu 21-Nov-13 12:44:37

No idea what ones are best, but definitely wouldn't judge. You do what you have to do. I will be interested to see what is recommended to you.

fbimummy Thu 21-Nov-13 11:30:22

any ideas anyone?

fbimummy Thu 21-Nov-13 10:47:23

Rightly or wrongly, I feel the need to do this at the moment.Any that are cheapish but reliable? Don't want to be judged. Thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now