Money missing from Purse

(6 Posts)

Yes Fressia I know exactly what you mean. It's awful not to be able to relax. Also I feel like I don't want to paint ds1 in a bad light to the younger ones (9 and 4) incase that opinion sticks and damages their relationship.

It's a tough line to walk on letting ds1 know how angry and disappointed I was and then trying not to let it poison the whole house.

Fressia Mon 23-Sep-13 15:10:13

It's a constant thing to make sure no money about its sad when I have to tell my 2 little ones they can't leave there pocket money about , if nothing about then there's nothing to take x

Rachel778 Mon 23-Sep-13 13:36:01

Thank You .. Its bad enough he was using my debit card on apps as well on a iphone .. Put a stop to that one by putting a pin on and changing my password often .

My ds1 did this too and even though it was more than a year ago I still keep my bag in my sight or in my bedroom.

It is horrible and you have my sympathies.

Fressia Mon 23-Sep-13 12:17:01

I have had experience of this on couple of occasions now I have to hide any money and my purse it's horrible to have to do this but we have no choice , I'm gutted that my child would do this I don't understand it you are not alone .

Rachel778 Mon 23-Sep-13 11:10:15

I had £15 in my purse last night ,, a £10 note and a £5 note .

Today I looked in my purse to find the fiver missing .. I do not want to outright accuse my 13 year old DS but he does have "form" ,, He once took £20 from my purse and for a long time I would have my bag (with purse inside) with me at all times . . Seems I may have to start doing this again sad I need every penny I get so this has upset me . . You do not steal and you do not steal from your own is how I was brought up and I attempted to bring him up the same . . I have four DCs and he is the problem one . . There are other issues but this post is about the missing money,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now