Please tell me the most repulsive thing your teenager has done.

(31 Posts)

Make me think they stashing a urine soaked towel in your room is nothing to stress too much about!

Pagwatch Wed 03-Jul-13 21:56:19

Sorry.
Nothing that gross.

WorrySighWorrySigh Wed 03-Jul-13 21:56:57

Have posted on your other thread, I think that something about this has pressed your buttons. She tried something, she did something. She doesnt want to tell you what - why does she have to? In future she needs to make sure that laundry is done.

Have cleanliness issues and bodily fluids just creep me out.

Piss in the toilet.

Bleugh!!

I expected a whole raft of grossness!

sonlypuppyfat Wed 03-Jul-13 22:01:56

My DS wiped a large snotty bogey on the side of his Grandmas bath my DM found it when it had gone hard and crispy

WorrySighWorrySigh Wed 03-Jul-13 22:03:13

Does your DD know about your issues? I'm sorry snd I know that teenagers can be hard work (I have three and my youngest is 13) but I do wonder if this is actually more your problem than hers.

Beamur Wed 03-Jul-13 22:04:22

My DSD went on a school trip, with a packed lunch. Came back a week later, after a week or so I reminded her to put dirty clothes in the wash - she did.
A couple more weeks passed and I decided to put away the suitcase she'd taken as it was still abandoned on the floor - funny smell - the packed lunch was still in there...

5madthings Wed 03-Jul-13 22:04:45

Ds1 had a lunch box in his room thya I discovered full of mould, not sure what was in it originally... HE got the job of cleaning it!

No piss soaked towels but a night time accident maybe,.that he was embarrassed about?

valiumredhead Wed 03-Jul-13 22:11:14

Link to the other thread?

Yes. My issues are well known in our family.

I just have to step back and let her be obviously. I thought I had a right to know why she has posses on a towel
And not in the toilet!!! Don't mean to sound snotty, this is just a huge step for me.

Give me behavioural problems, abuse or mental health issues and I'm fine. Just normal kids growing up and in lost!!

I would have chucked out lunch box and made her buy a new one!

Itaintmebabeitaintmeyourlookin Wed 03-Jul-13 22:37:28

It's not about you stop over reacting.

flow4 Wed 03-Jul-13 23:19:06

You want a raft? Here you go...

Peed in 2L pop bottles and built up a collection in his room cos he's too lazy/'busy' on the PS3 to go to the loo.

Stuffed towels under his door so he could smoke without getting caught and built up hundreds of fag butts.

Put cigs out in left-over take-aways and half-eaten plates of food.

Told me the black sheets I bought him which I oh soooo wrongly thought were cool were totally impractical because of, hem, deposits.

Thrown used tissues (I daren't think about used for what) out of his attic window.

Borrowed Stolen his little brother's socks to masturbate into.

Not walked the dog (his responsibility) so that she poos in his room, then picked it up with a carrier bag and thrown the whole bundle out of his window.

Shall I go on...?! shock confused

CointreauVersial Wed 03-Jul-13 23:21:32

Flow, you really do have a repulsive teen. Bleurgh.

toomuch2young Wed 03-Jul-13 23:23:07

Flow, do you have the patience of a saint??!

Nivet Wed 03-Jul-13 23:29:12

I don't have a teenager yet but I can tell you the grossest thing I did as a teen. I borrowed my stepdad's 1980's knitwear without asking, my over excited boyfriend managed to get spunk up the arm. I just put it back in the wardrobe blush

TheSecondComing Wed 03-Jul-13 23:29:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

flow4 Wed 03-Jul-13 23:31:13

Yes Cointreau and yes definitely toomuch... hmm grin
I also have arthritis which means I can't climb stairs easily, and he has an attic bedroom which means I don't actually have to encounter much of his disgustingness!

Wuldric Wed 03-Jul-13 23:33:58

Turtles lay eggs and then their job is done. They don't have to cope with teenagers. Make like a turtle. That is honestly the best thing I can suggest.

My teenagers are repulsive. Really they are quite repulsive. And their rooms smell (do not even want to imagine why). I breeze in, open windows, tell them they smell, remove dirty clothes and crockery, insist they tidy their rooms or they lose their allowances, and tell them they smell (again).

I wish I were a turtle ...

flow4 Wed 03-Jul-13 23:37:03

"I wish I were a turtle..."

I think I shall get that printed on a t-shirt! grin

Theselittlelightsofmine Thu 04-Jul-13 01:07:39

Yes to teenagers bedrooms stink hmm

NatashaBee Thu 04-Jul-13 02:18:12

OMG, flow4! If that was my child I'd have put an ad on Gumtree...

In the cold light of day and after ready those I feel much better.

Think will show her how to use the washing machine and leave it at that.

My god I am going to start nagging DS now about putting stuff in the bin or have to buy one of those pick up stick Percy park keeper uses!!!

Thank you everyone.

flow4 Thu 04-Jul-13 07:58:21

Natasha, no-one would have him... sad
I'm sad to say he put me through worse... But pleased and relieved that now, at 18, he seems to be turning back into a human being!

valiumredhead Thu 04-Jul-13 08:40:14

I've answered on your other thread smile

Jimalfie Thu 04-Jul-13 09:10:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now