Daughter went missing for weekend !

(29 Posts)
Fressia Mon 10-Jun-13 02:58:58

Ok so 14 yr d went out sat avo still not back have had contact via texts , with a friend , sounded drunk last night on phone ! Police involved as reported as missing person ! Refusing to say where she was ,She rang tonight to say she will be home Tom I said u r 14 & can't do this etc ! What do I do Tom when she gets home she is not at school this week due to being excluded for a week ? Help !!!!!

hotbot Mon 10-Jun-13 20:39:03

If yuo cant keep her in I would remove all her clothes... You are the adult, she is the child, show some boundaries, and tell her the rules.
I'm not saying its easy, but the level Of disrespect she is showing you is dreadful, it's not up the the police to clear up after families.

Catbert4pm Mon 10-Jun-13 22:32:44

So glad she's home. Now the hard work begins/continues. Really hope you/your family gets the help you need.

gabyjane Thu 13-Jun-13 19:18:14

I fully fully sympathise I had this a couple of weeks ago. My daughters attitude when she got found out about drinking was to play up, run off to her step dads and I haven't seen her since. Have had 2 weeks of hell and am at a losing battle. I hope you have better luck than me. I didn't want to read and run x

Numberlock Thu 13-Jun-13 19:57:29

So sorry to read that gaby. Are you on speaking terms with her step dad?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now