Best way to get to the o2?

(6 Posts)
CouthySaysEatChoccyEggs Sat 30-Mar-13 12:19:12

For the two of us, from Colchester train station (North Essex), for train tickets that can be used on the tube too, it cost me £31. £29 for my ticket and just £2 for DD's.

CouthySaysEatChoccyEggs Sat 30-Mar-13 12:17:46

I did this a few weeks ago. (Justin bloody Bieber for DD's birthday).

Train to Stratford & tube right to the O2.

booksteensandmagazines Sat 30-Mar-13 12:04:55

we've always gone on the dlr - no hassle, no queue going either way.

We drove once - there is some parking that doesn't cost a lot - I think its the North Greenwich NCP car park and it costs around £3.

SanityClause Fri 29-Mar-13 14:37:16

My friends who have taken teenagers there, always drop and pick them up from near the Holiday Inn. There's always loads of people walking about before and after, so it's perfectly safe.

PrincessOfChina Fri 29-Mar-13 14:32:16

The transport to and from the O2 in my experience has been pretty good.
I've travelled via the Jubilee Line and also on the cable cars. I don't even think we queued much on the way out.

TataClaire Fri 29-Mar-13 14:28:30

Im taking a couple of teens to the o2 for a concert on tuesday, Im not sure what the best way to get there is? I think Im already resigned to having to sit/stand in a queue of some sort for some time but would like to know the least painful way to get there!!
Do you have to get there for the opening supporting acts or can you just turn up for the main event ?! Can you tell Im not going for my own enjoyment....?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now