Got a Q for Miriam Gonzalez Durantez? ×

Teenage son with teddy bear?

(30 Posts)
bernie29483 Fri 08-Mar-13 23:19:10

Hi. Bit of a dilemma! Basically I was in my 18 year old sons room today. Noticed that his bed was made but there seemed to be something under the cover. Anyway I looked and found that he had his teddy bear hidden there! Its the second time I found it in his bed in as many weeks! Its odd because, although he has had it since he was little, he didn't really sleep with one as a young child so not sure why its there now. I'm not sure whether to talk to him about it privately or assume its just a phase and ignore it. Its his toy after all. Any ideas? Thanks x

GreatUncleEddie Wed 13-Mar-13 17:34:32

Where has the OP gone? <narrows eyes>

Greydog Wed 13-Mar-13 17:42:59

It's not a problem - www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21265701, and this www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21367728. Our Teds always travel with us on holiday!

Toomuchtea Thu 14-Mar-13 13:28:04

We recently moved, and I was clearing out DS's room. He's 21, and in his final year at university. Would he like me to get rid of his box of Beanie Baby dogs, I asked? No.

And I can say that the Beanie Baby dogs were the least unsavoury thing by a very long way that has turned up in his room.

noddyholder Thu 14-Mar-13 13:30:37

My ds still has his no prob really

TooYappy Thu 14-Mar-13 13:35:43

My DS still has his doggy too.

It even has a special name, given to it when DS was one day old. It shares his pillow, always has done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now