is Spotify the best way of funding teen sons music habit?

(5 Posts)

If he is 16 plus he can get a student discount card which gives a big discount on spotify.
I treated DS2 to a subscription for his birthday.

SlumberingDormouse Thu 28-Feb-13 09:54:26

I agree about Spotify being good value, especially if you use it on your iPhone. I'm a huge music fan too (mainly classical) and my Spotify subscription was the one thing I never considered cutting even when I had very little money. I don't know about the playlists though; you can probably find an answer online.

Confuzzled128 Wed 27-Feb-13 21:18:13

He won't lose his playlists on a computer but he won't be able to use his iPhone for spotify anymore and he will lose his playlists on there!

JennyPiccolo Tue 26-Feb-13 15:27:20

I think spotify is really good value. It's not much more than the price of an album a month. It's your money though!

Honestyisbest Tue 26-Feb-13 15:24:33

I bought my son spotify premium, a one month trial. What happens if he doesn't carry on the subscription? Does he lose all his playlists?
We have to do something, itunes is costing a fortune! he mainly listens on his iPhone. Help its costing us tooooo much, but we want to encourage hsi great choice of music!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now