Book about teenagers and how they're brain is re-programming??

(9 Posts)
spanna41 Sat 05-Jan-13 11:23:19

Hi there, I need some help remembering the title of a book that was mentioned in a thread recently about teenagers - I meant to make a note of the title when it was mentioned but completely forgot and now can't trace the thread I was looking at. It was mentioned as a good book because it doesn't say how to manage teenagers but explains what's going on in their brains - does anyone know that book I'm talking about? I hope someone can help me. Thank you so much!

rubyrubyruby Sat 05-Jan-13 11:24:40

Get out of my life but first take me and Alex into town?

spanna41 Sat 05-Jan-13 11:38:37

Ruby, thank you so much - I've just searched it on Amazon not recognising the title that you suggested and found Blame the Brain by Nicola Morgan - which I think is the one! Thank you so very much x

rubyrubyruby Sat 05-Jan-13 11:39:54

Ok - I may get that one too

spanna41 Sat 05-Jan-13 11:47:32

these teenagers are hard going aren't they? it's almost like they're horrible and rude one minute and then 20 mins later it's as if they had never said or done any of those things!!! Urgh I'm at my wits end most of the time!!!!

StressedoutMotherofTeens Sat 05-Jan-13 11:53:55

It's called "Get out of my life.. but first take me and Alex into town". I bought it after reading that thread you mention. It has certainly helped me!
Oh its by Tony Wolf and Suzanne Franks smile

StressedoutMotherofTeens Sat 05-Jan-13 11:54:26

Ah I didn't read ruby post! Sorry!

spanna41 Sat 05-Jan-13 12:28:59

Thanks Stressedout that's really helpful - glad to hear that it's made a difference

purplewithred Sun 06-Jan-13 19:32:57

I think there is one called 'why are they so weird' which may be what you are looking for, although the others are in the same vein!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now