Just thought I'd share the joy of having my ds1.

(28 Posts)

He stayed at a friend's house last night and they went to a party. I got a phone call from the friend's mum at about 11:30pm asking me to pick up a paralytic ds1 (16).

He'd thrown up 3 times and couldn't walk or talk. We put him to bed and dh and I took it in turns to watch him last night.

Needless to say that ds1 feels bloody awful today. He hurts where he fell over, he's had to clean his bedroom and his head is banging. We also made him buy flowers and go and say sorry and thankyou to his friend's mum.

Lesson learned I hope. Oh the joys! hmm

At least the drs are making an effort to find out what's wrong. 18 is still young enough to need your mum. smile

Fairylea Fri 09-Nov-12 18:59:31

I don't have a teenager but I remember being one like this ! I wish my mum had been like you, you're all so kind !

I went to a friends house party at 17 and drank rose wine with my friend and then promptly threw up all over her cream posh living room. The shame sad

I was so drunk that when my friends dad came to pick us up he had to put my boots on for me (my friend was as bad as I was).

Erm sorry mum.

I was only like this once. When ds1 was 2 he was staying at his Dad's. It was Christmas eve and I was so depressed that I wouldn't see him on Christmas morning I went out and got slaughtered. Luckily my brother took me home, put me to bed and posted my keys. He then rang my parents and told them I wouldn't be staying at theirs as originally planned. Thank you lovely, lovely brother.

I could still walk and talk though. I was just very sick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now