Top things your teenager boys do that annoy you

(132 Posts)
Pythianlegumes Wed 28-Sep-11 18:36:31

Just as the title says. I am writing a comedy about teenage boys, and a lot of the audience will be parents. I am aware of many of boy's shortcomings, but list your top ones in case I have left some out.

Merguez Sun 21-Apr-13 08:59:14

uses all the hot water in a very long shower.

Stinks of Lynx.

Grunts.

watches TV while simultaneously playing a game or watching You Tube on his iPhone.

Merguez Sun 21-Apr-13 09:01:53

And refuses to wear a coat when waiting for the school bus, even if it is snowing.

Abra1d Sun 21-Apr-13 09:03:21

Says he doesn't need help with GCSE revision or testing. Waits until I am taking hot pans of food out of the oven. 'Oh yeah, Mum, would you be able to do a French role-play with me now? The aural's tomorrow.'

Inability to read and interpret bus timetables and weekend changes to services. Leading to constant calls to collect him from far distances because he's got it wrong.

But I do adore him.

Merguez Sun 21-Apr-13 09:07:46

Just realised this is a zombie thread.

Abra1d Tue 23-Apr-13 09:58:55

Appropriate, given we are talking about teenage boys. ;)

MadameJosephine Tue 23-Apr-13 21:29:48

I've only read the first 2 pages but recognise all of it in my 16 year old DS (yet to find a wank sock though - eeeewwww)

My delicious DD is only 23 weeks old - please somebody tell me teenage girls are not as disgusting? Anyone??

Ha! My DD is worse! 14 and her room is beyond vile most of the time unless I am wielding 'my stick'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now