bloody teens

(7 Posts)
shongololo Fri 24-Dec-10 12:18:28

i thought we had it cracked - DD (14) has been lovely for months. Today she has gone into self destruct mode. Smacking her brothers, winding everyone up, not dong what she is asked, destroying stuff (eg trashing her brothers room).

Now when she gets told off for something eg walking into the living room and sitting on her brother, she just stares at whoever is telling her off and swears. Silently but deliberately. SO DH has been told to fuck off. I have been told I am a fucking bitch.

She says "well you guys swear" - true, but our swearing consists of "bloody", "bugger" "bollocks" and the occassional "shit". Nothing stronger.

Can I have my nice teen back again please - no doubt as the lure of pressies comes back into play, she will be all sweetness and light.

But I just do not want her in my sight right now. She has stropped off in a thin T shirt, no coat. We are due to go out in an hour. I am, quite frankly, sick of the am drams. angry

lia66 Fri 24-Dec-10 12:20:08

Has she had a row with a bf or friends? Seems a bit unusual if she has been ok for months

shongololo Fri 24-Dec-10 14:17:33

hhhhmmmmmm - yes, lia, i think you may be right. she had a spat with a gang of girlies earlier this week.

lia66 Fri 24-Dec-10 14:42:01

it's hard for them at this age and girls are so bloody spiteful, maybe she doesn't know how to deal with it.

Hope she's ok, and you.

Reginasadvice Wed 05-Jan-11 21:54:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

petunia0 Wed 05-Jan-11 21:55:53

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

GypsyMoth Wed 05-Jan-11 21:58:01

oh have we been invaded again???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now