Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

HELP! I'm mistressploppy's husband

(4 Posts)
Honeydragon Fri 28-Jan-11 09:37:34

Wish I could help but I'm too far away sad

Bramshott Fri 28-Jan-11 09:34:05

You could try Nannynick - he's a regular on here and based near Aldershot I think. He has a website here. If he can't help, he may well know someone who can . . . Good luck (and good on you for trying to sort it out, despite having the flu!)

lucybrad Fri 28-Jan-11 09:28:31

better post this on chat as that topic has more traffic.

It's 2 days before she sets off on holiday for a week and my flu seems to be getting worse not better. Does anyone know a reliable child carer that might want a last minute job for a few days so I don't ruin her extremely well earned rest, they would need to be in the Southampton ish area so we could meet them in time. It will break my heart if she can't go and waste her friends week booked off work. Help! Finally sorry for taking over her profile, desperate times ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now