Learn about your little one's feeding signals & win up to £100 in shopping vouchers

(1 Post)
ResearcherMum01 Tue 16-Aug-16 12:13:15

Hello fellow Musnetters!

Thank you to all those who have taken part in my study so far. The study is still open and I've extended it to parents of babies approaching weaning age and those with recent toddler feeding experience. As such, there's room for plenty more participants!

I’m a mum of three and a PhD student at Leeds University. I’ve developed an online resource to help parents recognise how babies communicate hunger and fullness. It contains info, tips and lots of videos of babies’ hunger and fullness signals. I need to test it to see if it’s helpful to parents and I’m looking for participants to help out. It doesn’t matter if you spoon feed your baby or if you’re using baby led weaning, as long as your little one is between 5 and 24 months of age. If you'd like to take part, please follow the link below:

leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/parents-mealtime-mind-reading-feeding-resource-questionna-3

Participating involves viewing the resource and completing a questionnaire about this. You’ll also have the option of entering your email address for a prize draw to win a shopping voucher of £100, £50 or £25 value. The study will run for up to three months from 22/7/16.

Thank you for your interest in my research!

Janet McNally

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now