Help a struggling student with a quick survey? (Only 10 questions)

(8 Posts)
maren123 Tue 05-Jul-16 19:53:53

Hello!

My name is Maren and I am a final year Publishing Media student at Oxford Brookes University. For my final year project, I am creating a fairy tale book for children between 4 and 8 with my own translation of a Norwegian fairy tale. I’m getting help from a friendly illustrator from Colombia to illustrate it and my peer is creating an app for the book, and in order to make the book educational and enjoyable for parents and children I need your help!

It would help me a great deal if you could fill out my survey. This is so I will know which age group is interested in fairy tales and your book buying habits for your children. The survey is very short, with only 10 questions, and is completely anonymous.

Any problems, feel free to reply to this

Warm regards, Maren.

traviata Tue 05-Jul-16 19:58:04

where's the link to your survey? smile

maren123 Wed 06-Jul-16 15:35:34

Wooops! Sorry about that, here's the link:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7K5VG7L

Thanks for telling me and for your help!

DocMcFanjo Wed 06-Jul-16 15:41:48

Done. Best of luck with it!

iwantavuvezela Wed 06-Jul-16 15:47:33

Done, I think the question which asks which types of books should allow for more than one classification, so I chose other to answer it correctly.

maren123 Wed 06-Jul-16 16:07:27

Thank you guys so much, this will help me a lot!

(As for question about types of books, you did it the right way iwantavuvezela! I couldn't include every category or classification so it was just easier to add the 'other' option where you could be more specific smile)

traviata Wed 06-Jul-16 20:34:10

Sorry, I didn't realise you want replies from people with children under 9, so I haven't done the survey.

maren123 Wed 06-Jul-16 20:41:33

That's fine! Thanks anyway smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now