Mums of 10-18 year-old girls - apologies - REVISED link to skincare survey

(1 Post)
Lilyfranchini Fri 01-Jul-16 11:36:21

Hi all,
I posted a survey up here last week, asking if mums of 10-18 year old girls would be kind enough to ask their daughters to take a short skincare survey to help me out with a new range of natural products I hope to launch for teenagers.

Unfortunately I didn't think it through properly, and the link was to the survey that I have been giving out at local schools and drama groups etc where they all know me. It included an option for the girls to give me their email address so I could send them further links to help me in future with things like trying out the products and choosing the packaging. With hindsight I realise that that was probably a bit of a scary question for people on here who don't know me from Adam!

So, with huge apologies for my thoughtlessness, here is a link to a survey with any personal questions and references removed. I hope you'll all forgive me, and ask your DDs if they would take 5 minutes to help me out with their opinions on what skincare they use, and what they might like to see in a new range.

Teenage Skincare Survey

Thank you so much for your help, and apologies again if I freaked anyone out blush x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now