Did you try breastfeeding at least once but continue for under 6 months?

(8 Posts)
tamka Tue 28-Jun-16 20:50:51

Please help with my study. I am a mother of two and am currently undertaking research for part of my Masters Degree in Psychology. I am interested in what motivates women to breastfeed, the support they receive and the challenges they face. I hope that this work will contribute to our understanding of these issues and help future generations of mothers. It aims to understand, not to judge – I had enormous difficulties breastfeeding my own son – so I am interested in hearing from any mother, whether you breastfed (including expressing) for a day, a week, a month or more.

All mothers of UK-born children between the ages of 6 and 18 months are invited to take part in this 10-minute questionnaire.To find out more, or to take part in the questionnaire, please visit brookeshls.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EAmQradrkX3APz

The study has been approved by the Psychology Research Ethics Committee at Oxford Brookes University and is supervised by Dr Cristina Costantini.

For more information please contact me at 11011836@brookes.ac.uk. 

Thank you

Tamsin

Sleepingbunnies Wed 29-Jun-16 00:09:48

Will do smile

divafever99 Tue 05-Jul-16 15:32:50

done smile

ICJump Wed 06-Jul-16 05:19:27

You need to ask mn hq to put surveys on

tamka Wed 06-Jul-16 12:38:37

Thanks so much to those of you who have completed the survey!
ICJump - I didn't realise this. What is the best way to contact them?

ICJump Wed 06-Jul-16 12:46:26

You can report your own thread

tamka Wed 06-Jul-16 13:06:59

Thanks. Done.

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Jul-16 13:42:53

Hi OP - we'll just move this over to NFP Surveys for you now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now