We Need Your Help To Create A Fairy Tale Book - 10 Question Survey

(4 Posts)
maren123 Thu 26-May-16 09:24:37

Hello.

Do you have children between 2 and 9 years old?

We are Publishing Media students at Oxford Brookes University who are completing market research on Children’s Print Books. We are particularly interested in which type of books you buy for your children and why you buy those specific titles. If you have children between the ages of 2-9, please fill out the following short survey (only 10 questions) as it would really help with our studies. Thank you so much in advance.

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7K5VG7L

MrsHathaway Thu 26-May-16 10:08:14

Have you had help to put your survey together? You don't mention a supervisor or course director.

I can't complete the survey as it makes far too many assumptions and doesn't give me "none of the above" options.

Sorry!

maren123 Thu 26-May-16 11:00:36

Hi,

Yes, one of my teachers have looked through it and said it was good, I don't mention them since I haven't been assigned a supervisor yet.

I have had a look through it and I have fixed question 8 but I don't see an issue with the rest, can you be more specific?

Thanks!

MrsHathaway Thu 26-May-16 18:32:57

Well, we don't really buy books, we just acquire them. My children have probably over a hundred each, from car boot sales and charity shops and birthday parties and Christmas presents.

Also, fairy tales is a far wider genre than the narrow list you give.

And there are questions where it isn't meaningful for me to give only one answer but you've not allowed multiple.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now