Survey for Children's clothing (Girls)

(9 Posts)
EvieandToby Wed 25-May-16 11:30:32

Hello, i am currently in the process of setting up a children's wear business with the help of the princes trust.
i am trying to find out if people would be happy to pay the prices i am suggesting by showing some images of my garments and also a few others questions too through a survey. if anyone would be kind enough to fill it in i would be very grateful smile takes a couple of mins tops!

Thankyou!

seeyounearertime Wed 25-May-16 11:36:37

As i can't see the survey i will give my experiences so far with a 3 year old girl and clothing her.

Charity shops. Everything is cheap, it does for nursery and doesnt matter if it gets ruined.
Supermarkets. Clothes are decent enough quality and inexpensive enough to last until she out grows them, which doesn't take long.

anything more expensive than those two options would be for special wear, like a dress for a party or an outfit for a wedding etc.

so to tempt my money from me you'll have to be good quality and cheap or well made and beutiful for a special, considered purchase. does that make sense?

EvieandToby Wed 25-May-16 11:36:41

Hello, i am currently in the process of setting up a children's wear business with the help of the princes trust.
i am trying to find out if people would be happy to pay the prices i am suggesting by showing some images of my garments and also a few others questions too through a survey. if anyone would be kind enough to fill it in i would be very grateful smile takes a couple of mins tops!

Thankyou!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NG8J6GV

EvieandToby Wed 25-May-16 11:37:53

Have attached the link, sorry about that smile
see what you think.

smile

charleybarley Wed 25-May-16 11:51:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

paddypants13 Wed 25-May-16 12:01:52

I've done the survey op. Good luck with the business, I really like your ideas. smile

EvieandToby Wed 25-May-16 12:13:36

Thankyou smile

RiverTam Wed 25-May-16 12:20:54

I know this is just a survey but there are quite a number of punctuation errors in it, so please make sure you get any official wording proofread!

EvieandToby Wed 25-May-16 12:41:53

Thank you for your feedback smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now