Family holidays, fun and relaxing or horrible nightmare?

(6 Posts)
longestpasswordyet Tue 26-Apr-16 13:09:22

I have very fond memories of family holidays as a kid, there were 4 children so my parents would load us up in the family wagon and we'd tend to cross the channel to france, which was brilliant as I recall. Problems is, talking to my mum I gather her memories aren't so pleasant as she recalls all the fighting between us (which to be fair was pretty constant with three boys within 4 yrs of each other), the complaints about long drives and the financial cost - no doubt we all wanted to do stuff and get ice creams etc.

What do you guys like about family hols and what do you dislike?

If you're feeling particularly generous and kind-hearted just now you could fill out my online survey goo.gl/forms/lIWd5eWHkO if not just drop your thoughts in below and i'll assimilate all the useful feedback.

WinnieTheW0rm Tue 26-Apr-16 13:27:00

Can you explain a bit more about who you are and purpose of this survey?

longestpasswordyet Tue 26-Apr-16 13:45:05

Hi WinnieTheW0rm, sure thing.

I'm no one (he said rather sadly) well not a company anyway if that's what you're asking. My name's Miles, I am a father and a husband (in no particular order). The purpose of the survey is to assess attitudes toward holidays, particularly family holidays and find out which bit's people like and which bit's they don't like. This is all with the sinister aim of maybe setting up a company that provides more of what people like and less of what they don't - if that's even feasible.

I have a very crude website www.cm-ltd.co.uk that's basically there to host the survey and explains a little more about what I would like to do but really I'm not trying to taint people's opinions by saying what I think, I want to listen to what other people think.

Thanks.
Miles

WinnieTheW0rm Tue 26-Apr-16 19:53:22

Done

Muchtoomuchtodo Tue 26-Apr-16 20:20:00

Done!

longestpasswordyet Wed 27-Apr-16 20:01:43

Thanks WinnieTheW0rm and Muchtoomuchtodo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now