Environmentally significant consumer behaviour - includes prize draw!

(6 Posts)
DuPainDuVinDuFromage Fri 11-Mar-16 05:06:20

It would be really appreciated if you could complete DH's MBA dissertation survey. It should only take 15 minutes and all completed surveys are entered into a prize draw with one £10 Amazon voucher and one £5 Amazon voucher to be won.

The deadline for submission of completed surveys is Saturday 19 March. Thanks!

durhambs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9G12sN4jNKM7dGZ

DesertOrDessert Fri 11-Mar-16 05:21:26

Do I have to live in the UK or France? Or will surveys from elsewhere help ( I live in a place where environmentally friendly and recycling are about 100 years from existing)

DuPainDuVinDuFromage Fri 11-Mar-16 05:24:52

Elsewhere is good too! It's just that most of the people DH knows are either in France or the UK. Thanks!

AlpacaLypse Fri 11-Mar-16 05:44:13

I've done it, because I'm nice (and slightly bored while convalescing from an op...) However, the survey glitched when asking me my nationality and country of residence, I had to bodge it, and I really don't know what Sainsbury's digestives and chocolate digestives are like, and 'Don't know' wasn't an available option.

Also the questions were very 'leading'. Is anyone honestly going to say they don't care about the environment when asked bald faced like that?

DesertOrDessert Fri 11-Mar-16 07:45:25

Can't complete, because 12/30 insists I answer, and I have NO recycling capability. Unfortunately, everything here gets binned.

DuPainDuVinDuFromage Fri 11-Mar-16 08:51:28

The glitch AlpacaLypse mentioned is now fixed.

Desert sorry you are unable to answer that question - feel free to answer wrongly and then email the address in the survey to explain that you had to because there wasn't a suitable option.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now