*How are you sleeping??*

(4 Posts)
FSmithResearch Wed 02-Mar-16 19:25:32

Are you a pregnant woman in your third trimester? Or a new mum with a baby under 1-year-old?

We would love to know how you are sleeping at the moment and how you are feeling emotionally. I am a Masters student at the University of Glasgow studying psychology and my research is interested in the link between well-being and sleep quality and patterns in pregnant and postpartum women.

Everyone knows these times can be tough on women’s sleeping patterns but I’d love to hear a bit more from your experiences.

If you’d like to participate in this study please follow the link below to provide us with some information on yourself and answer some questionnaires.

The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete.

Here is the link: qtrial2016q1az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bPM7PuVf5tJKm2h

Thank you for your interest.

Florence Smith

FSmithResearch Sat 12-Mar-16 18:03:06

Thank you to everyone who's participated so far!

We are still looking for mums-to-be or new mums to take part, so if you can please follow the link and contribute to this research.

FSmithResearch Sun 20-Mar-16 12:51:33

If anyone who is eligible still wants to take part in the research we are still looking for women to fill in the survey!

We really appreciate your time. Thank you!

FSmithResearch Wed 06-Apr-16 12:10:15

This survey is still open to eligible women. If anyone wants to take part we would greatly appreciate it! Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now