Exploring parental awareness of the affects of food marketing on childhood obesity

(6 Posts)
JoanG92 Tue 01-Mar-16 12:45:03

Hi mumsnet family,

I am in my final year at Manchester Metropolitan University studying Marketing with Business.

This research is being conducted to help towards my dissertation which is looking at 'The weight of a generation: Exploring parental awareness of the affects of food marketing on childhood obesity’. This research is delving into whether parents are aware of all the marketing techniques being used to target your children and other, therefore possibly leading to childhood obesity or health issues.

To take part in this survey you need to be over 18 and be parent of a child(ren) who is currently 16 or under.

This subject is very close to my heart as I was a very obese child growing up reaching 26 stone at 16. I then went on to lose 13 stone in 18 months. It would be wonderful if you could take 5 minutes to complete my questionnaire and I would be honoured to use your responses within my dissertation.

Link: mmubusiness.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cSxS6Bs73bmjni5

Thank you so much for taking your time in reading this post and thank you in advance for participating in my questionnaire.

MattDillonsPants Wed 02-Mar-16 06:36:40

Done. Although you've posted three times and need the others deleted.

TheAussieProject Wed 02-Mar-16 07:33:31

Done! Good luck with your studies and hopefully you'll be the one putting a stop to the marketing targeting our children!

Paddingtonthebear Wed 02-Mar-16 07:42:48

Done!
Good luck!

StrapOnDodo Wed 02-Mar-16 07:54:53

Good luck and please post on here with results

adreamworld Wed 02-Mar-16 08:06:07

It's effects, not affects. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now