COMPLETE AN ONLINE SURVEY with a chance to win £50 LEISURE GIFT VOUCHERS!

(1 Post)
AmeerahPsy Fri 05-Feb-16 13:48:00

Are you a parent of a teenager?

To all mums and dads of teenage children,

I am a PhD Psychology student at Warwick University and I am currently researching parenting of single-child and two-child families in the UK. We are interested in seeing how families today get on, and how families with one child compare with those with more than one, so your help would be really valuable.

I am looking for families with children aged 11-14 to take part by both the teenager and their parents completing some online questionnaires.
All responses are anonymous and confidential, and it should only take around 30 minutes for each of you to fill in the questionnaires.

The survey and some more information about this research can be accessed by clicking on the following link:

warwickpsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6JQJYztpE2a0Svr

All parents who complete the survey will have a chance to win 3 x £50 LEISURE GIFT VOUCHERS and as for the teenagers, they will have a chance to win 2 x £50 HIGH STREET GIFT VOUCHERS!

Also, the first 15 families with an only child aged 11- 14 AND the first 15 families with a child aged 11- 14 (who has a sister/brother) that sign up for the interview (by emailing me) will receive a £20 leisure voucher on the day of the interview and be included in the prize draws for the completed surveys.

If you’d like to ask me any questions before completing this survey please do get in touch via my details below.

Thank you for your time.

Ameerah Khadaroo (Supervisor: Dr Fiona MacCallum)
University of Warwick, Department of Psychology, Coventry, CV4 7AL
Email: a.khadaroo@warwick.ac.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now