Is your child securely attached?

(2 Posts)
camiblue Fri 13-Nov-15 20:19:05

Dear mothers,
A topic of research in developmental psychology that has been gaining ground is the topic of attachment. Whether the child is gaining a secure, disorganized, ambivalent or avoidant attachment from their parent figures and what implications it has for the child's future. I am hoping to put attachment more on the map by linking it not only with parenting, but age. I am looking for mothers of all ages to fill out 4 questionnaires for me. Surveys are never fun or what you want to spend your free time doing, so if you do partake in my survey, know that I am so, so grateful. Unfortunately thanks is all I can give. I am a Masters student right now studying psychology hoping to one day be a full fledged clinician. I cannot offer money or vouchers, but with your help we can start to be part of the developmental conversation of creating a brighter future for children.
Here is the link for my survey.
www.surveymonkey.com/r/blue_attachment_parenting
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Camille
If you have any questions or are curious about the results of the study you can always email me at: camiwtw@gmail.com
Read more at www.netmums.com/barnet/noticeboard/view/does-your-child-have-a-secure-attachment#uTAArUTJ2gtVYAdf.99

camiblue Fri 22-Jan-16 18:06:56

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now