Help with a dog/child behaviour survey

(6 Posts)
Avaadora1 Tue 29-Sep-15 10:49:12

Hi there,

I'm a final year veterinary student at the RVC. As part of my course, I am investigating the opinions of parents into the interactions between their children and dogs. I am specifically interested in parents/guardians who own dogs, parents without dogs and dog owners without children. The age range of the children is 2-12 inclusive.

The survey should take around 20 minutes to complete and there is the option to enter a prize draw to win vouchers for Amazon. The link to thge survey is www.surveymonkey.com/r/childdoginter

Thank you for any responses (and apologies if this is considered spamming!)

Avaadora1 Tue 01-Dec-15 20:57:31

Not sure how to bump this... But any responses to survey still welcome!!

Avaadora1 Mon 04-Jan-16 14:27:07

Hello again chaps! Bumpity bump etc

The deadline is rapidly approaching (18th January 2016) so please, please, please do have a go at my survey. Pass it on to any friends/relatives/acquaintances that might fit the brief smile

www.surveymonkey.com/r/childdoginter

Thanks again!

EdithWeston Mon 04-Jan-16 14:48:22

I tried to do this, but gave up at the start of the 'unknown dog owner present' questions, because it didn't have an option for 'no action, provided your child has asked the owner' and none of the others matched what I would do closely enough.

Also, it did not ask for the age of the child you are answering for. Mine is teenage, and I expect the answers on telling your DC to stop v removing your DC from the dog are highly dependent on age of the DC. (Though perhaps that came later in the survey than I completed).

Avaadora1 Mon 04-Jan-16 16:30:02

Sorry about that Edith. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to think of every possible scenario- so it means that sometimes it's the answer of best fit. It does specify that children should be aged between 2 and 12 (inclusive) at the beginning, and the end of the survey asks for the age of the child in question.

Thanks for trying at least!

Avaadora1 Sun 10-Jan-16 17:16:25

Last week before the deadline. Still looking for responses smile

Please have a go if you haven't already
www.surveymonkey.com/r/childdoginter

Thanks everybody!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now