Child development- volunteer mums to be required!

(5 Posts)
Jess17rice Tue 08-Sep-15 20:27:34

Hi, my name is Jess!

I am a post graduate Psychology student, starting a course at Hope university entitled "Children and families, Psychoanalytical approach."

As part of my further studies, I am looking for a mum to be to partner with me on a two year project. I understand this is a big commitment so let me explain further....

The objective of my project is to study a child's development over a two year period- from birth to the terrible two's, I will spend 1 hour a week with you in your home purely as an observer. I am student who wants to learn from your child's development. My role is not to judge, advise or babysit :-) it's simply to observe the developmental milestones your baby will reach.

So, I am looking for expectant mums in the Mersyside, Lancs, or West Lancashire area who are due to give birth in October/November. If you are interested, please be assured that before the project begins, you will receive official paperwork from the University and I will be subject to a CRB check.

If you, or any friends or family may be interested, feel free to let me know via this forum and we can chat further.

Many thanks
Jess

Junosmum Tue 08-Sep-15 20:54:10

I would but I don't fit your criteria (due in Jan and live in Manchester!)

ginmakesitallok Tue 08-Sep-15 20:55:51

I'm pretty sure you have to check with mn hq before asking this. Reported

Jess17rice Tue 08-Sep-15 21:22:31

Sorry to hear you don't fit the criteria however thanks for your response smile

Jess17rice Tue 08-Sep-15 21:26:54

Okay- thanks for your advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now