[Help-a-student] Short, fun 5 minute dissertation experiment & a prize draw for £30 ($47) Amazon Voucher

(2 Posts)
uxstudent Thu 20-Aug-15 18:40:54

Hi,

I’m a Human Computer Interaction (HCI) Masters student and I go by the name Will.

I've just finished creating the experiment for my Masters research project: www.uxstudent.co.uk/research/ and I’m really excited to share it with you gals/guys!

My research is about online testing methods for websites. I hope that my research will contribute to improving digital products so that they are easier to use.

It would be so helpful if you could take part in the study - I promise it will not take more than 5 minutes as there are only 3 questions.

A short instructional video that will explain how the test works and at the end of the test, you can opt in to a £30 prize draw for an Amazon voucher!

Thanks so much for all your help guys/gals, I really appreciate it.

Hope you have a lovely week, Will
P.S Experiment does not work on mobile.

uxstudent Fri 21-Aug-15 08:44:50

Thank you for those that have helped out so far, I still need around 30 participants.

Please can you gals/guys take part in the experiment if you havn't done so already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now