MSc Research: Quick & easy survey about parental leave, please help! (£50 raffle!)

(6 Posts)
Surveygirl Tue 04-Aug-15 15:40:58

Hello everyone! I'm a masters student looking for new parents to participate in a survey I'm conducting for my thesis on parental leave. I would be incredibly grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete it. In return you'll get the chance to enter a raffle for £50/500kr! Here's the link:

lse.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FiFavqBJUD6XL7

A huge thank you in advance to anyone who participates, your help is really appreciated.

Surveygirl Tue 04-Aug-15 22:44:46

Bump!

SweetAndFullOfGrace Tue 04-Aug-15 22:52:41

You shouldn't make the salary question mandatory. People won't necessarily tell the truth on that question if forced to answer.

Surveygirl Wed 05-Aug-15 00:15:02

Hmm, I figured people would be okay with answering it since it's all anonymous? I needed to include that question so that I can show in my write-up that my sample was representative. But maybe you're right, thanks for the feedback smile

Surveygirl Wed 05-Aug-15 17:53:49

Still looking for more respondents! :D

Surveygirl Sat 08-Aug-15 20:53:01

Thanks for the help to anyone that filled it in, your contribution means a lot smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now