Round 2 - MN help needed, new and improved

(10 Posts)
Jaxinthebox Thu 23-Jul-15 10:52:18

You were very kind and brutal to check out our business venture. We have revamped and reviewed and taken advice where needed. Please, would you to have a look and let me know your thoughts.

If you have constructive criticism then please share. If you like our product feel free to purchase, if you dont then let me know any reason why.

I can take the flack - Im a longterm MNer, you cant scare me. grin

www.foundmee.com

The fb page is not completely sorted out yet - we have done our side, but fb havent updated certain things, so we are at the mercy of their schedule.

ClassroomDynamic Thu 23-Jul-15 11:35:24

Hi it looks much better and professionally done. One thing- in your FAQs I think you should start each question with a capital letter.

Good luck with it smile

Jaxinthebox Thu 23-Jul-15 11:45:14

thanks Classroom, I will go chek that part of website out now!

Jaxinthebox Thu 23-Jul-15 11:51:28

Ive changed it classroom although the font doesnt really show it as capital letters. Will look into that later. check not chek ffs

Jaxinthebox Thu 23-Jul-15 12:45:10

come on you lot, you are never usually this quiet. I shall offer coffee, tea, wine, cocktails and cake - virtually of course. grin

ClassroomDynamic Thu 23-Jul-15 12:47:01

That looks better. I love your logo by the way!

Spydra Thu 23-Jul-15 13:30:40

Much better.

Page title still says "Found Key" (on the little tab) though the site blurb says Found Mee. I think you need to be consistent.

Jaxinthebox Thu 23-Jul-15 15:15:44

Thanks spydra. Will sort once I'm back to office. Sometimes it's good to see things through fresh eyes smile

Jaxinthebox Fri 24-Jul-15 09:32:04

so those issues are now fixed. Thank you for looking.

I need some more feedback please. Come on MN - you can do this. You were so helpful last time and we have taken all feedback on board.

Jaxinthebox Fri 24-Jul-15 18:44:38

anyone from the original thread around? cunty bof curlyldn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now