Need your opinion

(2 Posts)
26Mrdth Fri 17-Jun-16 11:55:25

Hello, forum visitors!
I don’t really realize how to tell such things to the public, cause all this is extremely private and important to me. I’m not a kind of a person, who can discuss problems with outness but this time I’m desperate. So, I’ll tell you in brief. I live with my hb 6 years already. And all this time we dream about our baby and face flat-out. From the first marriage I have an 8-year-old daughter, and this is my second one. For sure, husband loves my girl and they get on well, but anyway he wants his own child and it’s clear. My pregnancy was difficult enough and I faced many morbidities. Now I’ve got kidney failure and we struggle against it, but nothing works, God! Then the medication we’ve tried improved nothing. I often feel sick and sometimes even cannot pull myself together. Doctors say, the next pregnancy can result in something harrowing, there are so many risks. I don’t want even think about that and remember. So, the only way here, after all the procedures done, is a surrogate mother. It scares me, for sure. I’d been thinking about this for a long time and finally agreed. But I don’t know any clinic I can rely on, I’ve spent so much time reading and watching at medical websites, but I cannot make a choice. Some say the following clinic is great, some make huge complains which destroy my confidence in them. It seems I don’t have tears anymore. I’m run out of them. I think in some time owing to these circumstances I will lose hope and become an iceberg with no feelings at all.

Noora Mon 16-Jan-17 01:00:34

I'm so sorry about your situation dear! You made a great thing you came here. We are all in the same boat. Who else can understand better than we do? It was also hard for me to open up to people I don't know. But here we can receive support and understanding which sometimes we can't get from our family or friends. I know how hard it is to find clinic. Recently I was in your shoes. Though search can take some time but eventually you'll find the best place for you! We found clinic in Ukraine. They've already found sm for us and we are waiting for our baby to see the world) I wish you good luck with your search!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now