Success :) :)

(3 Posts)
saturnvista Sun 19-Jul-15 08:55:30

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that surrogacy can work. We have a gorgeous little boy thanks to a wonderful, kind surrogate.

I joined Fertility Friends and asked for advice on their surrogacy board. Someone on there added me to a 'secret' facebook group. There, we met a lovely lady. It took about six months from meeting to having IVF. We are now in the process of applying for a PO. It's not difficult to do really - no need for a solicitor.

But it can work smile We never believed it would, but then it did!

SaltyGoodness Fri 28-Aug-15 22:38:08

Wonderful news! I know you posted this a while ago, but just wanted to chip in with happiness for you. We too have all we could ever wish for - our perfect wonderful blessing-from-heaven baby - thanks to a wonderful surrogate who will be our friend for life.

And it is so important to find the right surrogate - we tried (and failed sadly) with several who were all lovely and we got along fine with, but I never knew how 'right' it could be until our lucky last.

Took SOOOOOO many years, but all worth it in the end!

Lilly0989 Wed 02-Mar-16 21:43:46

Dear Friends, I have been let down by surrogates twice and spent lot of money for tests etc,.
I am planning to go with BSC, but there fees are very high what do you suggest do they provide proper service or they just take fees.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now