Grass between GPs front teeth

(7 Posts)
millimat Fri 18-Sep-15 22:20:28

There's something green (grass, parsley, kale- who knows?!) between GPs two front teeth. Do I need to remove it and if so, how?

PurpleDaisies Fri 18-Sep-15 22:23:52

One of mine kept getting hay stuck between his teeth. He was very well behaved and mg husband used to hold him up so I could gently pull it out using tweezers. It was properly stuck and there's no way it would have come out on it's own, I'd be tempted to leave something soft and green to work its way out but that is a non-expert opinion.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 18-Sep-15 22:54:05

I did with GP1 because he was gagging. The piece of grass was about 1cm into his mouth so though he'd have sorted it it himself no doubt, I was there at the time and pulled it out with tweezers.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 18-Sep-15 22:57:19

There was a post about a guinea with a hama bead in her teeth years ago. The owner took her to the vet as she couldn't remove it herself.
One disgruntled pig and even more disgruntled owner after paying ££, the vet hoiked it out .

southeastastra Fri 18-Sep-15 22:57:48

with floss

Misnomer Fri 18-Sep-15 22:58:40

I didn't notice that this post was on the small pets board and I was wondering what on earth your doctor had been up to!

lavendersun Fri 18-Sep-15 22:59:25

Me too Misnomer, GP or grand parents grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now