SuperFurryAnimal Shout- Where's BonkeyMollocks???

(21 Posts)

Haven't seen a post on SFA from Bonkey for a while.

Abducted by aliens?

Eaten alive by the BigPig and LittlePig (he has a glint in his eye that LittlePig) hmm

Ou est tu? (that's French- a bit)

I've been wondering where Bonkey is too.

Dragged away by the shetland pony to an area of the West Country where there is no wifi?

Where are you Bonkey?

Maybe she took the Shitland (her description not mine) to the school Pet Day and got a rather extended Detention?

grin

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Thu 25-Apr-13 21:05:07

I'm on her FB, I will give her a nudge in your general direction grin

BonkeyMollocks Thu 25-Apr-13 21:14:25

Helloooo

My Fb just went loopy grin

I haven't been on Mn much lately - hence the no posts .

I am sadly not famous at school for taking Shitland in for pet day sad
Pigs or hammy didn't go either - far far too much stress for me wink .

BigPig and LittlePig are currently sprawled out after being...well pigs grin

How is everyone? Furries and humans! <hopes there is not furry humans.....hmm >

BonkeyMollocks Thu 25-Apr-13 21:15:38

Oh and tis my birthday today!!!!
grin

Happy Birthday y'old Devil , you grin

BonkeyMollocks Thu 25-Apr-13 21:45:22

Old?!?!
Well yeh....smack bang mid-twenties sad - halfway to 30 sad

wink

Happy birthday bonkey! smile

FernieB Fri 26-Apr-13 07:55:36

Happy birthday (day late, sorry)! Hope the pigs treated you nicely.

BTW mid-twenties! I can barely remember those envy

Happy Birthday Bonkey! smile In my head I'm the same age as you.

Pity the rest of me isn't. Hobbles off --wonders if 70 knows a quick cure for plantar fasciitis hmm.

guineapiglet Fri 26-Apr-13 13:02:45

Hi Bonkey - strange, Iwas thinking it is a long time since we heard about how your boys and other assorted creatures were getting on - glad you are OK and hope you had a vhb..... Like you * Fortifed* seems like a long and distant memory to be mid 20's , <looks in mirror. Sobs. Goes back to butchering the front garden to make lawn for guineas>

You need a supportive insole fortified sort of built up in the arch of your foot. and slightly raised on the heel (Inner side) to stop your foot rolling in. (Usually PF is a strain type injury. But some people have an enthesiopathy- which is where the tendons/ligaments attatched to the sole of the heel become damaged )
Topical gel ( over the counter Ibuleve/Movelat even Arnica gel can help)

If it's really bad, your GP can refer you for a steroid injection.

It can disappear as spontaneously as it crops up. But it's painful when you have it.

I sometimes stick a D shaped felt pad in the arch of my foot if I have it.Temporary but it helps.

BonkeyMollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 17:27:00

Thanks guinea folk - I was quite touched you missed me wink .

Whats all this foot talk?

And has guinea got pigs yet??

Gives Bonkey a large glass of water and 2 paracetamol.
Coffee coming up.

(Got way-layed by talk of Plantar Fasciitis blush )

Guineapiglet is currantly clearing pig space on her new house lawn and looking at a nearby rescue to steal guineas volunteer.

She's moved so you can't post LittlePig to her. (I'd be sending GP2 , little turd peed on me while I was cuddling him)
My fault for giving him too many dandelion leaves .

BonkeyMollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 17:55:11

Yay for guineas for guinea!!

LittlePig has been a angel lately - tis nail clipping night tonight though so I doubt that will last! hmm

I have a question!
BigPig has become rather energetic of late and is enjoying a zoom around his cage a couple of times a day I find it rather amusing to watch his podgy arse wobble round at top speed - is he happy or has he gone insane?

BonkeyMollocks Fri 26-Apr-13 17:56:16

Oh and news!!!

I was mistaken!!! I think my singing pig is BigPig!! shock

Which fully explains why he looked so darn guilty when i walked in!!!

The energy spurt is probably animal + springtime (It's been late this year)
I put the boys out in their run last couple of weeks (only for a couple of hours ).
GP1 has been doing his Popcorning and leaping about.

Their new trick is : both of them go into the hay tunnel (about 18" long) and face each other off.
Neither moves.
They can't both fit in to pass each other by.
It goes on for aaaaaaagges. hmm

With GPs happiness and insanity are linked grin

guineapiglet Sat 27-Apr-13 16:08:08

Hi all glad to hear spring is in the air ! I'm sure the guineas feel like we do about spring, glad to be outside and strutting our stuff......sounds like your boys are growing up and settling now*bonkey*, we will need video evidence of the midnight singer, bless! No guineas for me yet, but just put notice up in local shop re small pet sitting, still brutally attacking front garden to see if a lawn could be put in, suitable for small furries. It is full of spikey plants and hideously painful thorny things. I could weep when I think of all the bee and guinea friendly plants we left up north... Lemon balm. My girls loved hiding in it, pretending they were in an episode of I'm a celebrity..... They smelled divine when they were finally caught!

fridayfreedom Sat 27-Apr-13 16:17:15

My boys are a bit barmy as well at the moment, big pig who is normally a bit lardy was popcorning this morning... Spring is here

BonkeyMollocks Sun 28-Apr-13 18:06:38

D'ya know - I didn't even think about that spring feeling! hmm

<looks outside to grey clouds>

grin at a face off in the tunnel! I can just imagine my two doing that if they ever get back together <sigh>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now