baby piggies!

(7 Posts)
KRITIQ Thu 18-Apr-13 00:33:54

Hooray for baby piggies! smile

Oooh squeeeee baby piggies.

Himis are lovely, when their points colour up they look really gorgeous.(Like Siamese cats without the attitude)

GP2 isn't a proper Abby BTW he's got a couple of cackhanded rossettes but his coat is to soft to hold shape.

(My boars watched 'Merlin' when they moved in on their first night) smile
Now they like Ant & Dec and Britains Got Talent blush

smegley Tue 16-Apr-13 13:17:39

her parents had black markings so im expecting her to be the same, she hasn't got any of her own yet, she is 7 weeks old and very, very sweet!

OMG! A Himi I am so jealous. Abys are nice too before I upset 70 smile. Has your Himi got chocolate or black markings/ is she old enable for them to come through yet?

smegley Tue 16-Apr-13 11:29:29

they are girls, it was the prison documentary on bbc 1,she sat watching for ages!
I can't believe the amount of hay they ate overnight, some serious snacking has been going on smile

FernieB Tue 16-Apr-13 08:05:57

Ahh, lovely! Are they boys or girls and what programme was nibbles watching? My boys like Emmerdale - they get very excited and shout at the TV.

smegley Mon 15-Apr-13 22:29:32

We have just given a home to two beauties, a himilayan (sp)? and an absissian (sp)? cross,
They are called nibbles and fluffles and i totally love them!
nibbles is sat watching the tv!

smile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now