What new pet?

(8 Posts)
FernieB Thu 11-Apr-13 15:50:13

You could probably fit it in the car, if you didn't let DH in as well!

Blockette Thu 11-Apr-13 15:45:48

lol thanks for all your ideas, now I just need to build myself a Zoo!
(and win the lottery!)

DH really wants a goat, but I don't think I'd fit it in the car!

pipsy76 Wed 10-Apr-13 18:29:08

Chickens, ok they aren't furry but the are great fun. They can be really tame with very distinctive personalities and you get bonus eggs!

FernieB Wed 10-Apr-13 18:15:06

fortified - forgot about hedgehogs. The boarding kennels holiday home my boys go to, breeds pygmy hedgehogs and they are gorgeous. DH has to check my pockets to make sure I haven't tried to smuggle one out grin

Snakes can be attractive to another snake smooth, elegant creatures.
Give them a rat every 2 weeks , a temperature controlled snake kingdom and Bob's Your Uncle

<<Disclaimer: more involved than this. But if you aren't getting one IRL then you don't need to stress >>

Well if your not actually going to do it, how about African hedgehog. They look cute small and white, live in the house grin

Sorry about the loss of your bun though.

FernieB Wed 10-Apr-13 13:25:35

Another bunny? I was between bunnies for 6 months after my previous one died. We had decided not to have another one and had got GP's instead, but in the end I couldn't help myself - I just love the long-eared, lazy, grumpy, fluffy things and had to get another.

Or a goat/sheep to keep your pony company? Hens (I really want to have hens)?

Blockette Mon 08-Apr-13 16:10:03

My bunny died yesterday sad It was very sad, but I'm happy knowing that we did everything we could to help him, and in the end he didn't suffer.

SO to take my mind of little bunny what pet can I research, find lots of pictures of, and convince myself into getting? but then not really

I've done micro pigs, too many licence's and faffing - so the fun has gone out of that one quite quickly. I have a pony already, and g.pigs and cats.

Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now