Rotastak hamster cage accesories

(4 Posts)
DeathMetalMum Mon 18-Feb-13 11:48:17

We have the large rotastack space command centre for our syrian and some of the connectors on the tubes are splitting. Does any one know if I can buy some new ones somewhere? It is the little red connector rings. I have looked on ebay and other places. Can't seem to find any single or packs of just the rings anywhere. There are tube packs for £10 but theese look like they only come with 4 rings.

Buy a new cage!

The cage you have is no where near suitable for a Syrian , i would say the same for a dwarf!

Bad ventilation, small tunnels, a complete pita to clean, far far to small for a hammy to run around in, and I imagine the wheel is too small - I don't know anyone that can get a decent wheel in them sad

Imo they should be banned from selling them .... yes I have a slight beef with these wink.

Failing all that - try asking in a pet supplies shop they may be able to order some in for you ! smile

Sorry for the minor rant!

I had two rotastaks joined together for our hammie, as one wasn't spacious enough. You can get extra tubes, try ebay or online pet stores.
Personally i found mine to hard to clean & they are being sold on facebook next week.
He now has a new cage, made by penninesmile, it has tubes but not as many and the actual cage is much more spacious x

If you tell me what connectors you need i might have a few if you would like me to send them to you? for free of course x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now