Snow/ walking boots, how to use them even when its not snowing?

(10 Posts)
Kione Mon 08-Apr-13 19:57:28

No I haven't got tunics, and I just got myself a nice pais of leggings so will try with the and a chunky jumper maybe?

BNmum Mon 01-Apr-13 09:11:27

Try wearing chunky knit tights and a skirt or dress. I think they would look lovely with a above knee/knee length denim or cord skirt. Have you tried leggings and a tunic?

Kione Sat 30-Mar-13 11:46:07

No, dont like them with skinnies sad

Kione Sat 30-Mar-13 08:40:37

Sorry for the spelling, touch phone angry

Kione Sat 30-Mar-13 08:39:41

Thanks! I will try them with skinnies today smile
I tried once and didnt like it, I only started wearing skinnies recently tho. Before them it was all bootcut.
I know size 12-14 is not fat but I am big build, kind of wide, not a problem, just starting to think skinnies are not the best for me.
Oh and I think my boots are nit as high as the ones in the pic, middle calf and I think that nakes the a little bit more difficult to wear

Skygirls Sat 30-Mar-13 08:28:33

Size 12-14 not very thin?? I think it's a lovely size to be. Still look great in clothes without any bony bits sticking out!

If you wore a top that was longer ie down to your hips, the skinny jean thing would be fine.

Kione Fri 29-Mar-13 23:00:03

Thanks for the replies! I am not very thin, size 12-14 so I didnt think they'd suit me with skinnies but will try to dress them up!

noisytoys Fri 29-Mar-13 21:34:34

They are lovely I would wear them for 3/4 of the year smile

Skygirls Fri 29-Mar-13 21:09:48

Lovely boots! Why wouldn't you be able to wear them with skinny jeans? Just do the boots up over the jeans, wear with a blazer

You can also wear them with casual skirts- long or short.

I think these with some denim shorts/ cut offs would look really cute, maybe with a baggy white shirt accessorised with an asymmetrical belt

Google 'outfits with boots' and you should find some style pictures to give you a few ideas.

Kione Fri 29-Mar-13 08:10:42

I got these boots for snow, but also they where really cheap at TK Maxx blush I would have preferred shorter ones bt these ones where the ones they had for a bout £30!!
I really want to use them more than 3 times a year, but what with? I find the lenghth difficult, I don't use leggings much, I have one pair, and nearly all my jeans are skinny now...
Any help appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now