Snow/ walking boots, how to use them even when its not snowing?

(10 Posts)
Kione Fri 29-Mar-13 08:10:42

I got these boots for snow, but also they where really cheap at TK Maxx blush I would have preferred shorter ones bt these ones where the ones they had for a bout £30!!
I really want to use them more than 3 times a year, but what with? I find the lenghth difficult, I don't use leggings much, I have one pair, and nearly all my jeans are skinny now...
Any help appreciated!

Skygirls Fri 29-Mar-13 21:09:48

Lovely boots! Why wouldn't you be able to wear them with skinny jeans? Just do the boots up over the jeans, wear with a blazer

You can also wear them with casual skirts- long or short.

I think these with some denim shorts/ cut offs would look really cute, maybe with a baggy white shirt accessorised with an asymmetrical belt

Google 'outfits with boots' and you should find some style pictures to give you a few ideas.

noisytoys Fri 29-Mar-13 21:34:34

They are lovely I would wear them for 3/4 of the year smile

Kione Fri 29-Mar-13 23:00:03

Thanks for the replies! I am not very thin, size 12-14 so I didnt think they'd suit me with skinnies but will try to dress them up!

Skygirls Sat 30-Mar-13 08:28:33

Size 12-14 not very thin?? I think it's a lovely size to be. Still look great in clothes without any bony bits sticking out!

If you wore a top that was longer ie down to your hips, the skinny jean thing would be fine.

Kione Sat 30-Mar-13 08:39:41

Thanks! I will try them with skinnies today smile
I tried once and didnt like it, I only started wearing skinnies recently tho. Before them it was all bootcut.
I know size 12-14 is not fat but I am big build, kind of wide, not a problem, just starting to think skinnies are not the best for me.
Oh and I think my boots are nit as high as the ones in the pic, middle calf and I think that nakes the a little bit more difficult to wear

Kione Sat 30-Mar-13 08:40:37

Sorry for the spelling, touch phone angry

Kione Sat 30-Mar-13 11:46:07

No, dont like them with skinnies sad

BNmum Mon 01-Apr-13 09:11:27

Try wearing chunky knit tights and a skirt or dress. I think they would look lovely with a above knee/knee length denim or cord skirt. Have you tried leggings and a tunic?

Kione Mon 08-Apr-13 19:57:28

No I haven't got tunics, and I just got myself a nice pais of leggings so will try with the and a chunky jumper maybe?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now