Maternity Clothes

(5 Posts)
Em251604 Thu 14-Mar-13 12:27:15

Why is it such a struggle to buy nice, stylish maternity wear! this is driving me crazy! hmm Please can anyone suggest sites, I need work wear & half decent casual wear.

Thanks smile

RedMum3 Thu 14-Mar-13 14:05:21

Tough isn't it! But i did eventually find some good sites when I trawled the net.

I really liked babes with babies for maternity wear. Their clothes saw me through breastfeeding wear as well. For maternity work wear you could try this maternity wrap dress maybe? www.babeswithbabies.com/product_details.aspx?product_id=4195&ProductName=Maternity_Wrap_Dress_-_suitable_for_work§ion_id=6

Or I had this one which I dressed up for a wedding but wore to work as a maternity work dress also: www.babeswithbabies.com/product_details.aspx?product_id=4191&ProductName=Avalicious§ion_id=6

I also liked their skinny jeans too. I will see if I can remember any others and let you know. smile

MollyNollyNoo Thu 28-Mar-13 18:55:09

It wasn't until pg number 3 that I pretty much gave up on actual maternity clothes and just wore a size up on dresses and smock type tops, maxi dresses were especially good.

I carried up high and all up front (from the back I didn't look pg at all) actual maternity clothes made me look vast.

utopian99 Sat 20-Apr-13 08:00:04

I wore an enormous amount of isabella Oliver and seraphine stuff for work and casual. Lots of the IO tops work for breastfeeding too and are stretchy enough and ruched not to look baggy after the bump goes (having accommodated what was a BIG bump in my case!)

[[

My new favourite work dress came from H&M in the sale, I love H&M for maternity wear, but they seem to have a bit of an odd mix in there at the moment. I've also just had a look through the next sale, and they have a lot of mat stuff in there. Might be worth a try?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now