Calling savvy hair-stylers! How to achieve this look?

(5 Posts)
Pickles101 Wed 13-Mar-13 19:50:30

And YY to brushing only when wet! I have just started to discover that phenomenon. The moment a brush touches it normally, I turn into a frizz ball. Thanks for the pointer.

Pickles101 Wed 13-Mar-13 19:49:10

Sorry for extremely late reply but thank you both so much! I will utilise some silicone free stuff and check out Tigi!

Mrsap Tue 22-Jan-13 17:55:24

I've got exactly the same hair as yours and have spent ages trying to achieve this look. Recently realised that effortless is exactly what it is. Use SLS / silicone free shampoo and conditioner. Don't wash it too oftwn and only brush it when it's wet.

The smallest amount of oil to tame it and voila! I also clip a bit off to the side and I can honestly say it had taken me 37 years....but I've finally found a style that I like and it's soooo easy to do.

Pretty rain proof too as that kind of enhances the look.

Valdeeves Sat 19-Jan-13 10:12:38

Have you tried the Tigi Bedhead one?

Pickles101 Thu 03-Jan-13 18:37:32

I love this look, slightly bedhead, a bit fluffy and wavy.
My hair is naturally straight at the roots, wavy at the ends and very thick.
The style appeals because it looks effortless but I'm not so naive that I'm going to believe that and I was wondering what products or techniques people would recommend to keep my cut looking like this

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now