Help! Need smart stylish top for Thursday!

(3 Posts)
racingheart Fri 11-Jan-13 23:13:20

Wallis had some gorgeous tops before Christmas. I never usually go in there but found them in a department store and have had loads and loads of compliments on the ones I bought. Worth a look.

minibmw2010 Sun 02-Dec-12 08:58:01

Have recently bought a lovely tip from Next that sounds like it might work for you: go to their website, look up 'lace high neck top' and it comes in cream or navy. I have the but thinking about getting cream too, so pretty !!!

TheGirlOnTheLanding Tue 20-Nov-12 08:35:59

Have a meal at a very swanky restaurant with colleagues on Thursday and as I will be going straight from work (no time to go home) was planning on wearing work clothes with freshened up make up, a spritz of perfume and no fuss. Have just canvassed colleagues, however, and seems they will be changing into glad rags so am now panicking. Can anyone suggest a smart stylish top I could wear with wide leg black work trousers? Ideally from high street shop (M&S, John Lewis, Oasis) so that I could nip out today or tomorrow in my lunch hour! I am in my 40s and a 14 and never really clothes shop. oh and this is a work do so nothing revealing please. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now