molecule 01

(7 Posts)
tharsheblows Thu 07-Mar-13 18:04:04

I have this and love it. Have never had people sniffing me but I don't wear it all the time, only when I remember to put on perfume.

armagh Thu 07-Mar-13 17:57:16

I tried it in Harvey Nicks. Coildn't smell anything grin
Emperor's new clothes????

DialsMavis Sat 16-Feb-13 20:46:13

Somebody told me about this a while ago and then I promptly forgot what it was called. Apparently it makes you irresistible and more employable grin. I have just ordered a sample from Ebay... Will report back.

lechatnoir Tue 25-Dec-12 20:48:24

I have this and always have people commenting how amazing I smell (honestly I've had strangers sniffing my neck before - seriously surreal shock). I don't wear it all the time though as DH doesn't like it & I can't smell a thing!!

kiwigirl42 Wed 05-Dec-12 12:19:27

you can buy it very cheaply on ebay

Rollergirl1 Wed 05-Dec-12 12:09:25

I bought this for DH last week. He usually goes for the Comme des Garcons aftershaves that have that really artificial smell. The guy in Liberty's reccommended this and I really liked it. But DH is quite dubious. He says he can't smell it whatsoever. Apparently it's meant to almost act like a pheromone to others.

noddyholder Tue 30-Oct-12 14:29:10

Have you smelt this? Its a perfume that smells different on everyone who wears it. My sister bought it for dp's birthday and I have been wearing ever since! Its lovely not girly at all and really different

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now