Tights falling down

(6 Posts)
Psammyad Wed 07-Nov-12 19:29:18

On me, that means they are too small (or at least, too short in the leg).

My foolproof solution is to snip through the toes, and wear with popsocks or kneehighs to give an expansion joint at the ankle - works with everything except fishnets or crochet tights, for obvious reasons. And posh tights now last forever because they never wear through at the toe or heel smile.

And only works with boots, unless you don't mind looking like you're wearing ankle socks over tights.

Naysa Tue 16-Oct-12 12:31:04

On the pack it should say. As i recall the sizing is for height rather than size, apart from xl which is medium for larger ladies. I grab a pair of black knickers or boy pants and put them on over the tights, holds them up a treat :P

I can't bear falling down tights, I would have to rip them off. In fact I just can't wear tights because of it. <shudder>

cairnterrier Tue 16-Oct-12 10:31:05

Aha, a fellow crotch slumper!!!

I just don't understand as I follow the guide on the packet and there they go, sliding ever downwards again leading to ungainly hoiking up halfway round the supermarket.

bonzo77 Mon 15-Oct-12 22:17:45

dunno. but i'd like to know too. ditto leggings.

cairnterrier Mon 15-Oct-12 13:11:19

So if my tights keep on falling down, or at least feel as though the crotch is halfway down my thighs, does that mean that they're a size too big or a size too small?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now