Is this dress OK for a wedding?

(10 Posts)
BillysBeastlyBogeyman Fri 26-Oct-12 19:37:58

That one is lovely!! Liked the Bardot one too though

BigWhoop Fri 19-Oct-12 23:15:53

I found a dress in dotty p's in the end - dress and then found some shoes in the sale in a dusty pink colour to go with it.
I actually think it looks better on, I felt really comfy in it smile

BigWhoop Thu 18-Oct-12 00:48:22

Oh thank you for responding ladies!

Think I agree about the shoes. May pop to New Look and try it on, actually they might have some shoes I could wear in there too.

AnyFuleKno Wed 17-Oct-12 22:07:45

gorge dress. love the shoes but not together with the dress.

plipplops Wed 17-Oct-12 22:02:43

I looove the dress (and a bargain too!!) Not so keen on the shoes but if you don't find another pair I think they'd go ok.

cardamomginger Wed 17-Oct-12 20:00:14

I think it's lovely for a wedding! Like the shoes as well, and think they would go, but comfort is essential at a wedding - long day, lots of standing, dancing, etc.

BigWhoop Mon 15-Oct-12 12:11:25

Anyone? sad

BigWhoop Sun 14-Oct-12 21:22:18

Honest opinions on the shoes welcome - I love them... but not on my feet. I think the picture is working now?

BigWhoop Sun 14-Oct-12 21:04:19

Hmm picture didn't work - do I need to do something fancy?

BigWhoop Sun 14-Oct-12 21:02:57

Polka dot dress

Is the above dress OK for a wedding?

I've got some super high heels that I could wear, which are black and cream - I've added a picture of them. Not sure if they would go? They aren't very comfy confused

Any suggestions for some fairly comfy, but super sexy and stylish shoes that I could wear with it?

Hmmm - and then I'll need a bag.

But only if the dress is OK?

I'm size 8 and about 5'9, and 31 years old.

I've got a 15 month old daughter and I feel like I've become more and more out of touch with fashion since I had her! not sure I was ever IN fashion

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now