cardigan or something to go with this dress for a wedding please

(8 Posts)
ZuzuandZara Mon 01-Oct-12 16:49:24

Back later...

ZuzuandZara Mon 01-Oct-12 16:34:50

Oh (big sigh) shoe wise I'm wearing my old favourites, a black strappy wedge, very comfy I can dance and drink (and possibly not fall over!).

No bag yet, I've got a small black bag (not really sure black is ideal, I think it's ok on my feet because they're not next to the dress and they are very strappy so not too much black iyswim). I would love a clutch the same colour as the pashmina, I'm imagining a silvery grey. Just don't think I've got the cash and time to shop unless I can nip to local M&S.

Not a hat/headwear kind of gal smile

Numberlock Mon 01-Oct-12 16:19:20

I agree that it would be more sophisticated than a cardigan and less 'worky', you could keep it on during the meal until the alcohol warms you up!

Have you got the shoes and bag sorted? Any hat or headwear?

ZuzuandZara Mon 01-Oct-12 16:15:28

Thanks Number, do you think a pashmina/wrap is for wearing outside and shedding once you're inside and sitting down? I'd prefer it than a cardy though - more sophisticated?

Numberlock Mon 01-Oct-12 15:54:58

I'd go for a wrap/pashmina in the grey/pale blue of the outer covering.

ZuzuandZara Mon 01-Oct-12 15:40:25

Thanks Liz. I actually already have a shortish sleeved cardy in organge, too much orange do you think?

LizLemon007 Mon 01-Oct-12 15:38:20

something like this in orange?

ZuzuandZara Mon 01-Oct-12 15:32:30

Ive bought this for a wedding on Friday. I'm really pleased with it smile
I'm a 14/16 petite frame and need a cardy type thing to wear with it. Time is running out and so is my money. I have a large M&S near me I could go to which would be easier than having to shlepp into town.
Any ideas clever ladies?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now