Which Biker Boots, Topshop or ASOS?

(9 Posts)
Thornintherose Thu 27-Sep-12 23:08:36

I know, I know they are both very similar. I was just wondering if any of you had experience buying from both and which you think would be better quality and last longer as I am on a very tight budget!

I had bought some Blowfish boots for £42 which weren't leather and the threading started coming away after two weeks so was looking for some cheap leather ones.

Topshop

ASOS

Thanks

Wheresmypopcorn Thu 11-Oct-12 13:36:02

I like the Asos ones. I have only had boots from Topshop and I still wear them. Asos have a good customer returns policy though.

trumpton Sun 28-Oct-12 06:20:40

I love Topshop boots . I had some 4 years ago that I have had re-heeled and they are still fab .
Don't know about ASOS .

Tigerstripes Tue 30-Oct-12 22:15:39

The asos ones look more expensive and are 100% leather but the top shop ones are fur lined! Depends on your priorities. I like the asos ones.

Judebear Fri 02-Nov-12 22:17:15

The topshop ones are lush!

wakeupandsmellthecoffee Fri 02-Nov-12 22:20:05

Aysos classic boot last longer.

The Topshop ones look comfier.

tammytwigg Fri 02-Nov-12 22:28:49

I got the top shop ones last week, love them ,so warm and comfy, and a really good price .

hattymattie Sun 11-Nov-12 15:56:43

Just going on the website pictures - I vote for ASOS - they look better quality and more expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now