daniel field watercolours - any advice re colour to use?

(50 Posts)
MizZan Sun 04-Jan-09 21:49:51

Hi - I'm about to take the plunge into trying to cover the grey at home, and want to try out Daniel Field watercolours. But - they don't publish the colour chart on their website and I also am feeling nervous about going too dark - I'd say my hair is normally sort of a light ash brown/dark blonde, and I'm doing this to cover a bunch of grey streaks but really don't want to go darker overall as I'm afraid I'll look too washed out (too pale skin). Does anyone use this product and have any advice to share? thanks!

tattycoram Mon 05-Jan-09 08:51:36

I use them but I've got dark hair. They do come out quite dark, so definitely go lighter than you think you need. If I were you I would give them a call, I spoke to them once and they were very friendly.

fishie Mon 05-Jan-09 09:18:29

google them, there are two different sites selling it and one does have colour chart. i have bought from both, they are both good.

i use burgundy red because i am after something blue based which is quite hard to find. i also have darkish hair.

extremelychocolateymilkroll Mon 05-Jan-09 10:28:21

I'm also about to take the plunge with Daniel Field to cover grey streaks. I read on handbag.com that apparently danielfield.com is an imposter site. I too tried to access the colour chart yesterday but wasn't able to so will give them a call today. I've got dark brown hair - any suggestions as to which colour I should get?

extremelychocolateymilkroll Mon 05-Jan-09 11:07:24

Have just called Daniel Field and they were very nice. They also said that they come out dark and recommended that I go for shade 5 Oak Natural Brown - my hair is very dark brown and looks blackish, maybe because I am so pale. The true Daniel Field website is this one and they are in dispute with the other website as you can see on Daniel Field's personal website.

LackaDAISYcal Mon 05-Jan-09 11:14:07

flipping heck. I bought what I thought was Daniel Field hair colourant from Sainsbury's. I didn't realise it had nothing to do with Daniel Field at all.

I'll order from the pukka site from now on, which has a wider range of colours anyway.

fishie Mon 05-Jan-09 11:32:20

how confusing. but the other one sells the same stuff, identical bottles etc. and i bought a refill kit from one of them, 60p cheaper without the mixing bottle and now neither of them seems to ahve it and i don't know which one it was.

Connieblue Sun 24-May-09 22:13:15

Hello I have been using Daniel Feild Water Colours for over a year now, & pleased with the results , allthough if left on too long can go quiet dark, & this was supposed to be a dark copper blonde shade I too was very confused with the web sites , First of all I must have bought from the original Daniel Feild mailorder that dont sell just refills. then some how next time I ordered I went into the other web site thinking it was where I bought the first one from ,I also thought was D Feild & bought a refill, but I must say I didnt notice any diffrence with the colour or product , even the same style small bottle the powder comes in. All very confusing these web sites with the same name.

NK2a692057X1254f4b6b77 Wed 02-Dec-09 12:13:35

Hi Somebdoy told me that the compny that sold in sainsbury's is the correct Daniel field. Apparently they brought the business from Daniel Field himself about 5years ago.

THe other business danielfieldmailorder.co.uk is based in a shed in dartmoor. They are much more expensive, charge for postage and sell old chemical bases shampoos etc.

I always go to www.danielfield.com

Hope that helps

Big Betty

danielfield1 Mon 28-Dec-09 16:12:33

Hi, it is Daniel Field himself here. I have read these posts and comment as follows. I lost control over the trade mark registration (UK only) of my name. This was due to my brother, who was my partner at the time sending the wrong paperwork to Jane Redfern, the present owner of KFV Ltd. She was supposed to be taking on a Daniel Field franchise on a license, just to sell my products via Sainsburys and other UK retail outlets only. This clerical error meant that Jane Redfern felt she was now free to trade generally under the Daniel Field name without any recourse to me. The products she sells are not mine and the formulations do not fit into my philosophy. Daniel Field Direct Ltd and www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk is my only mail order and internet distributor in the UK. It is based in Devon, in a state of the art warehouse. The products available are genuine and include my current ranges and a number of old favourites where there is still massive demand. Postage is minimal and there is a proper pre and post sales service. I receive a very high level of positive feedback from this service whilst sadly I remain distraught with the KFV Ltd situation. I am embarrassed my name is connected with that company. I take no responsibility for the quality or philosophy of the products they sell under my old trademark and their lack of proper customer service causes me embarrassment every single day. I hope one day to get back my name back but in the meanwhile we continue to develop the brand on a global basis.

catinthehat2 Mon 28-Dec-09 16:32:02

Hmm, wonder who NK2a692057X1254f4b6b77/Big Betty really is - seems to have posted just on this one topic.

CantThinkofFunnyName Mon 28-Dec-09 16:37:02

Ooooh - I know Daniel Field and go to the salon regularly as its literally over the road from my house - I didn't actually realise he was this popular!!

I'd recommend phoning the salon actually - the staff are absolutely lovely and will be very happy to advise you.

Lindareflexologist Tue 30-Aug-11 22:07:05

Hi, just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Daniel Field Hairdresser. I had 2 very bad experiences at firstly a local , and then at a very large ,well know (and expensive) hairdressers. The first over processed my hair which resulted in severe breakage and the second managed to pick up the wrong client card which resulted in my blonde hair going brunette. I was not happy to have any strong chemicals on my hair, so after scouring the web I found Daniel Field who does not use ammonia or peroxide. I rang them up and as they were so helpful I booked an appointment. although 90 minutes car journey it was well worth it. I came out feeling a million dollars with a treatment to use at home. 8 weeks later my hair is still in great condition..I cannot recommend Daniel Field highly enough!

confusedaboutdaniel Thu 19-Jan-12 15:12:21

Am trying to decide whether to switch from having demi colour to Daniel Field Water Colours which I have only just read about on internet. I gather it is permanent and there will be regrowth, but it sounded good (no peroxide/ammonia), then I came across this post on a longhair forum:-

"What you should know, though, is while the 'no ammonia or peroxide' thing is not technically a fib, it is highly misleading. DF Watercolours contains sodium perborate, which when you add the water to it to mix, releases peroxide! So your hair is being coloured using peroxide! That's how the colour sticks permanently, but it is very naughty of Mr. Field to mislead customers this way IMO."

Is there anywhere on internet that gives facts and unbiased advice about this product?

danielfield1 Tue 17-Apr-12 14:09:04

Hi everyone – Daniel himself here, defending his honour!

I was sorry to read that it is being suggested that I have made exaggerated claims about my Water Colour.

Water Colour was introduced by me over twenty years ago and has been sold in Boots, Superdrug and Sainsburys at various times since. For the past twelve years has been available direct through my own internet site www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk

I developed Water Colour in conjunction with Jos. Lowenstein in New York with whom I have a very special relationship. Our aim was to provide a hair dye that would not damage the hair. Water Colour is so special because it can activate the oxidising process without lightening the natural hair colour and therefore it cannot damage the hair at all. Damage occurs when peroxide developers are present and this is not the case with my Water Colour.

I accept of course that many people want to use a hair dye that will lighten the hair and there are many products in the mass market that will do this for them but bleaching in this way does damage the hair over time. Our regular customers want to blend in their natural hair pigment with progressively developing grey hair so as to maintain a natural look throughout their lifetime and leave the hair undamaged and feeling great and that is Water Colour is all about.

Daniel

princesspixie Fri 27-Apr-12 11:46:25

I have been using Daniels watercolours for a few years now, i would highly recommend them, natural looking colour and covers grey well, and no damage to my hair,great customer service, i have naturally dark brown hair and use Natural darkest Brown.

DelfDark Tue 15-May-12 00:01:43

I've been using Daniel Field natural colours from danielfield.com for almost a year now. I've just read the comments on this thread by Daniel Field himself and feel upset that it looks like I've been using the wrong product. However, I had been very pleased with it, particularly with the money (and reduced environmental impact) the refils save me. Daniel, please could you explain how your product differs from this one and why I should switch to using your product, as I would really like to support the real Daniel Field!
Thank you.

quail Tue 15-May-12 13:15:24

Strange that this topic should come up again today when I've just been speaking to danielfieldmailorder because I wanted to emergency dye my hair with an old refill but had lost the bottle. I can confirm for the curious that they absolutely don't damage your hair, quite the reverse, although it is possible to go a bit too dark when redyeing and covering over - there are instructions for this but I'm never any good at following them, I have no idea how to dye just roots. Also the dye makes my hair so shiny and full I just want to put it all over. Anyway, I haven't used one in months, so my hair looks fantastic after today's. I also want to support the real DF, but yes, the shed post by Big Betty is scary! If that isn't true, I am strongly put off the other web site (danielfield.com) because who else would post that? But what if it is true? The people on danielfieldmailorder are incredibly nice on the phone. I used to use Daniel Field shampoos when they sold them in Boots in green bottles in the 80s. Real Daniel Field, you need some kind of Twitter-style verification!

gillwb Fri 29-Jun-12 08:19:43

I have quite a lot of grey hair and dying it back to my "natural colour would not suit my skin. I found Daniel Field colours a few years ago and I use a nice blonde shade which gives the effect of highlights among my brown hair. I get lots of compliments on my colours and my hair stays silky & well conditioned - not like a lot of dyed blond hair or from repeated highlights from other kinds of hair dye. It makes the grey blend in really well and takes years off me!!

Smoozy Fri 04-Jan-13 12:14:51

Hi gillwb, I have been trying to do what you have explained in your post for months and not known what brand/shade to use. I want to get that high lighted look with my 60% grey hair. Please could you tell me what shade of Daniel Field blonde water color you use? I have chocolate colored hair and a very pale complexion and also and battle not to look washed out.

Smoozy Fri 04-Jan-13 12:16:48

Ha, sorry about that typo.

RocketSalad Wed 03-Apr-13 11:44:20

I have been using Daniel Field Watercolours for the last 3 years via www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk

My hair is very long and quite dark but smattered with grey so I use Oak - Natural Brown once every couple of months. My hair is in fabulous condition, regrowth is barely noticeable and the colour looks natural. I have had no experience with the colours being overly dark but I only cover my roots so perhaps not potential for build up.

I have had reason to call them on a couple of occasions and I am always met with great customer service.

So I don't care if they operate from a shed in devon, in my opinion the product and service are second to none.

readalot Sun 21-Apr-13 15:11:48

Could anyone send me a photo of their colour, please
I am looking at oak natural brown or similar
Thank you - i am struggling so much to get the right colour and a safe hair colour

Many thanks

blueamberuk Mon 17-Jun-13 23:40:50

Regarding the post by quail Tue 15-May-12 13:15:24 it is certainly interesting regarding "the real Daniel Field" quandry on speaking to the Hairdressing salon they say that www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk is the fake company.

Obviously if people are using this product and are happy its irrelevant but it does make me a little perplexed as to which product to order as after all its very easy to proclaim to be genuine when you are not so I tend to feel that the salon info which seems more verifiable holds more sway?

Would love to get it 100% right.

TeriHatchetJob Sat 22-Jun-13 16:44:43

I've recently used Daniel Field Watercolours for the first time as I was fed up with the reddish tones I always get in my brunette hair when I use other dyes and I have grey showing through.

Although it does give a lovely colour with less (but not no red tones) I was really disappointed in how it doesn't cover all the grey as it said it would. And I left it on for an hour. Also, the colour only lasted 3 weeks or actually just a little bit less.

If you are still around this forum Daniel Field, please acknowledge my disappointment........

janam1208 Tue 25-Jun-13 16:05:38

Hello Teri,

i am also a natural brunette and had that trouble with every single brown hair colour turning reddish/auburn especially after several weeks when the colour started washing out.
That is why a year ago I tried Daniel Field watercolours. I am on a budget and so my only recourse is to colour at home. It took me years of error and trial, especially with Loreal hair dyes. You never mentioned what your natural hair colour is- light/ dark brown? I am a medium brunette ( sadly a little mousey ) and my colour of choice is Lightest Natural Brown shade nr. 6 on their website and have been happywith it ever since. I recently tried Oak brown nr.5 but that turned out very dark only after ten mins on my hair. If i wanna go darker brown I simply leave it on for longer. It still looks very natural and you dont get that horrid scalp itchiness. So the key thing is to pick the right brunette shade. please avoid anything that says 'warm' or 'copper' in it because that means it has a lot of red undertones. Instead either pick something saying' ash' or' 'natural'. The success of avoiding red undertones doesnt solely lie with the colour itself but also with how you care about your hair in general and what sort of water is in your area ( hard/soft ). Hard water areas tend to keep a lot of minerals in your hair which can build up in your over time so any good clarifying shampoo that breaks this build-up will help to maintain your brunette colour. But also in general using colour preserving products will help. Do not use olive oil or any other kind of oil as it strips hair colour pretty fast. Lots of moisturising like good mask once a week also helps to keep your colour lush for longer. I am currently using Pureology as a treat but other brands sell similar. Good luck

danielfield1 Fri 27-Sep-13 16:00:09

Hiya – Daniel Here!

I just thought I’d drop you a line to try and straighten this confusion out.

I’m afraid it seems that many of you have been misled by the presence of a company trading on the internet under the name danielfield.com. The company is actually called KFV Cosmetics and has been using my name without authority and is selling products on the internet that are neither made nor approved by me – in short this company simply is nothing to do with me. We continuously receive many complaints about KFV and I feel very sorry for anyone who has been caught out. We are lead to believe now that KFV cosmetics is about to fold.

My genuine site is www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk ( it’s the green and white website) The company is Daniel Field Direct Ltd, and is based in Devon - we have been operating for over twelve years. This company is owned and operated by me and my business partners. You are always very welcome to call for advice or to order - the telephone number is 01548 830560 and we have a reputation for excellent customer service!

jazzjen Fri 25-Oct-13 20:10:58

Caveat emptor!! I have just been caught out with the fake site Danielfield.com. (in reality KFV cosmetics). I ordered a colour product a week ago on 18/10 and, apart from the money being whacked off my account (via Paypal) immediately and receiving a Worldpay confirmation email to that effect, I have received no confirmatory correspondence from KFV cosmetics nor any sign of a product hence have raised a dispute against this rogue trader.

I want to use Daniel Field products because I have had enough of the damaged hair caused by the peroxide in both semi and permanent colourants sold in most shops but this is a very nasty scam because the rogue site comes up first in an internet search - a bit like the rogue passport application sites that come up ahead of the government one.

I feel very sorry for the real Daniel Field and hope that this is all resolved soon.

CatherineMac Thu 07-Nov-13 13:17:01

Hi Folks,

I was just googling to get the phone number for Daniel Field to re-order and saw this discussion and felt I had to post a reply here.

I developed massive allergies to ordinary hair dye a year or so ago. If I used it I was almost literally tearing my scalp apart with intense itching for weeks after using the hair dye.

I started searching for a natural product and went down the henna route for a time but it wasn't successful for me because it still caused some itching but having dark hair with grey coming through, I couldn't get one that covered the grey and matched my darker hair (without of course going down the black route, which is never a good look for people with skin my colour!).

I did my usual and googled and found a discussion on a cancer forum where people were suggesting suitable hair dyes for women going through chemo to use and Daniel Field came up and was given great reviews by the women who had used it so I thought well if it was mild enough for them going through what they were, then I would give it a try.

I went to the site (the danielfieldmailorder.co.uk one) and went to order but got confused about the colours so abandoned my efforts for the day. Later in the evening I got a telephone call from Nick (who I think might own the site?). He said he had seen my order but that I hadn't finished it and wondered if he might help me. I was very impressed with this, especially given I was only ordering one hair dye.

He was excellent and found out a bit about me and my bother with ordinary hair dyes and guided me to the correct one to use from his products. At no time did he try to get me to buy shampoo, conditioner or any of the other products he has available. And on top of that, he actually sent me a dye to try to see if I could use it with the intense bother I was having with my scalp and other dyes, gratis!

The little box arrived here in Ireland two days later and I did the skin test (first time I had ever done one but I had promised Nick I would do so).

When I had no reaction I used the dye. It is so simple to mix. You get a small plastic bottle with powder in it and a taller dispensing bottle to put the product on your hair once mixed. To mix it I just had to put the powder into the larger dispensing bottle, put in a little warm water and shake the mix then add more water to the mark on the dispensing bottle, replace the lid and shake.

It turns into a sort of foam and was one of the most simple hair dying applications I have come across. Added to that it doesn't seem to dye and skin it gets on to as badly as other chemical dyes I have used ~ but of course you still need to be careful.

The result was the grey was covered perfectly. I have dark hair with some grey coming through at the top of my head but the two "wings" at the sides of my temple would be pure white if I allowed it so I was delighted that this water based dye did it's job so well.

And best of all? NO itching afterwards.

Needless to say I will now only use this product and have recommended it to many ~ including those without allergies as it doesn't contain any of the harmful elements you get in chemical dyes, especially those in dyes for darker hair.

By the way, I order Shade 5 "Oak" which for me, leaving it on for an hour to get maximum darkness out of it, covers every single grey/white hair and the resultant colour doesn't look "hard" as something darker might.

Hope this is helpful. And just to add, I have absolutely NO connection with Daniel Field other than my purchasing his dyes.

danielfield1 Fri 08-Nov-13 16:56:01

It's me Daniel Field here again. I just wanted to give everyone a couple of quick updates.
First lets get the 'impostor issue' and KFV Cosmetics Ltd using the danielfield.com website out the way.
At last, and thanks in no small part to Mumsnet, Daily Mail Onlne, and other sites like yours, I am delighted to say that the word has got around that there are 'fake' Daniel Field products around. We have been inundated with new customers to our website including people who had been tricked or mislead. They have been moving over from danielfield.com to my genuine www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk in droves. To give you an idea we have had at least 17,000 new customers in the last 9 months, so a very big thank you!
On an even more exciting note we have just launched a new version of my Water Colour formula. It is still the exact same concept which lets face it is still a massive breakthrough in harmless hair colouring but we have improved it further. The grey coverage is now 100% and it contains no PPD dye whatsoever. If you are not already sensitised to the PPD in hair dye, you will be pleased to know that once you make this switch you can never become allergic to hair dye in your lifetime. More chance of winning the euro millions! I can now confidently claim that Water Colour is now the safest hair dye range in the world that is both 100% effective on grey hair and truly harmless to your hair.

greeneyed100 Fri 22-Nov-13 11:02:26

I cannot believe I'm only just reading this now. I've never had any problems buying anything over the internet. What a sucker I am. I'm trying to get a refund on the products I ordered from KFV through Paypal after they've not arrived after over a month. Looks like it might not happen! I'm gutted. I will be using the .co.uk website from now on. Daniel, I look forward to trying your products! I spoke to that woman at KFV a few weeks ago and now I just want to report her to trading standards - the cheek of it!!!!!

lovesapplepie Tue 10-Dec-13 11:20:36

shock Yikes! I have also been ordering from KFV cosmetics thinking it was the real deal, so many thanks for the posts - I still have not received a Nov order...despite emails/phoning. It reaches an orange mobile message service that is full. I will now order from the real site!

lindais21 Mon 23-Dec-13 09:32:38

are the real Daniel Field products available anywhere on the high street?

chockbic Mon 23-Dec-13 13:17:16

I would like to know this too and also the colours for a dark brown, not black, with chestnut but not red.

EarSlaps Tue 24-Dec-13 10:02:11

Thank you for bumping this thread- I think you've solved my colour woes!

I used watercolours years ago when it was available in a shop and loved it, so I was upset I could never find it again. I'm pretty grey round the temples now but normal colourants make my scalp itch and dry out my hair. Plus I hate the block colour you get from them.

I have been using henna and indigo, but it is time consuming and messy, plus hard to work out the correct proportions so I don't go too red (I look pissed all the time if my hair is red as it makes my cheeks look red) or too dark (so I look washed out and ill).

With these I could dye the white hairs a light brown (I'm naturally medium-dark brown), then as I get greyer I'll be going lighter all over to match changes in skin tone.

I think I'll be ringing them in the new year for a bit of advice- it says not to use over 'compound henna' but I've been using pure henna with no additives so I'm hoping it will be ok. I'll do a strand test and patch test first.

chockbic Tue 24-Dec-13 13:27:13

I don't think you can lighten with the DF colours.

EarSlaps Tue 24-Dec-13 17:36:59

I don't want to lighten with a hair colour, but if I dye the grey hairs a lighter brown then as I get more and more white hairs the over all colour will get lighter.

chockbic Thu 26-Dec-13 13:09:22

What do you do with the darker bits though?

Is Daniel around?

chockbic Fri 27-Dec-13 18:01:01

bump

RapblingChick Mon 03-Feb-14 00:32:33

I have been using DF colours for years, and would never put a chemical on my hair now. It covers the grey perfectly. If you only put it on the roots (or thereabouts) each time it doesn't go too dark. My hair is a very mixed colour due to age/greying - natural dark brown at the nape of the neck, medium/light brown all over with dark gold blond at the front and highlights. The natural colours just even everything out.

babySophieRose Mon 03-Feb-14 08:43:45

I like the dark copper blond. Currently using L'Oreal Sardinia golden copper auburn, do you think i will get a lasting results with Daniel Field's water colour?

HeadFullofSteam Mon 03-Feb-14 10:28:06

Just read through this thread. I have never used DF before, but would like to give it a try.

I have auburn/copper hair but getting greys round my face. What colour should I use? Can anyone tell me how dark Rosewood is? Don't want too dark a shade.

Also how long does the colour last?
Thanks.

eastdulwichbedwetter Mon 03-Feb-14 10:44:29

I am dark brown (chocolate, not too red but some warmth) and 50-60 percent grey at the front mainly and switched from Majirel DIY at home to less harsh ones. I do curly girl method and wanted something kinder and wanted also not to dye my scalp as I have lots of grey at the temples and to catch them had to dye the area there too and have to go through a few days with discoloration there.

Anyway, used and really liked watercolours (the proper ones not the sold company) but they are expensive and a pain to get hold off and postage is high. Plus I couldn't get two root touch ups out of one box.

I've now used Naturtint from Holland & Barrett in 5n for about a year. I manage to get two goes out of one box and it also doesn't stain skin and flooring.

I'm really impressed. About a tenner a box means fiver a go and condition is good.

EarSlaps Mon 03-Feb-14 11:19:04

I was really impressed with Watercolours. I rang for advice and got the dark blonde, all apart from a few stubborn greys are now a nice light brown so blend in nicely. I'm guessing re growth will be less obvious than when I have a darker all over colour so I think I'll get away with colouring less often.

Postage is a consideration, but you can order up to three items for the postage cost so you could stock up.

I really recommend calling them if you want shade advice, they couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.

suzanne24 Sun 30-Mar-14 18:45:10

I've been using Watercolours Copper Beech for some years and have been very happy with the result.I used to order it from Honesty Cosmetics but then found I could order refills more cheaply from Danielfield.com which I assumed was the one and only site! All was well until my last order which after two and a half months has still not arrived! After doing some research on Google I now find that there are two sites, but which really is the genuine one?I no longer believe anything! I've asked for a refund but no reply,how can they get away with this? More than anything I want the hair colours....but do I trust the Danielfield mailorder site?

EarSlaps Sun 30-Mar-14 19:03:09

Yes, I get mine from the Daniel Field mail order site. They are very quick to deliver and it's the real deal.

KosherBacon Sun 30-Mar-14 19:11:39

Is anybody else suspicious about how this post keeps coming back?

EarSlaps Sun 30-Mar-14 19:57:07

I think that's because it comes up quite high on Google if you type in Daniel Field smile. I post a bit on MN so it comes up on TIO.

MISSB1 Tue 24-Jun-14 15:58:12

HI DANIEL...
Glad I noticed this website with your post.
Q: If I do not want to change my dark blond hair, and only want to tint the grey hair to an ash blond shade, which lighter than that of my darker blond... will this water tint do that?

I've had all types of fake looking yellow golden blond hair dyes and am growing out my grey to get rid of that horrid dye. I like my dark blond and just want to tint the grey to be a light non yellow shade of blond, so those hairs which are about 45% of my head are not so prominent.

What will the watercolor do to the darker blond? Will picking a much lighter shade like ash, negate the effects on the darker hair?

Thank you so much, for your time!

princessgaynor Wed 06-Aug-14 20:29:52

Hi ladies just to clarify things the only dispute is the name "Daniel Field" and I have purchased from both but prefer the one that is being accused of being fake. They are cheaper and the product is excellent. The only reason they have had customer service issues is because they keep having to try and defend themselves and change names in the process. So make up your own minds and order from either as the products are not affected and to answer the original post then I would suggest picking a colour a shade or two lighter than your natural one.

Thanks a very satisfied Danielfield.com customer with no grey hair now smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now