MUA make up

(13 Posts)
ByeByeLilSebastian Tue 29-Nov-16 16:19:13

How have I not bought their stuff before?! I was tempted a few days ago and bought a few bits for an extremely reasonable price expecting it to be a bit crap, but it's really good!

allthecoffeeplease Tue 29-Nov-16 16:38:06

Blooming love mua. Love the eye shadow palettes.

LemonBreeland Tue 29-Nov-16 16:39:18

I love the way the eyeshadows go on but they irritate my eyes unfortunately.

pinkieandperkie Tue 29-Nov-16 16:43:29

I love mua eyeliners. Only £1 and the lid has a built in pencil sharpener. Also use mua blusher in cupcake, again £1 and it lasts all day. It's also a good way of experimenting with colours without the price tag.

youvegottobekidding Tue 29-Nov-16 17:09:47

I 2nd their eyeshadow palettes, just treated myself to one the other day & a blusher. Their mascara is good too, the one in the pink tube for £3.

ByeByeLilSebastian Tue 29-Nov-16 18:20:25

Well that's what I thought. I never wear eyeshadow but want to start so thought it would be a good taster, but I'm impressed so far.

What else should I look out for?

FuckingHellz Tue 29-Nov-16 18:23:41

Ooh I've just bought the trio pink/brown eyeshadow today. Bargain at £2.50!

Sadly I only wear make up for work as my toddler is demanding and I just don't get chance to do it. On the days I look after her I look like a right scruff!

wowwee123 Tue 29-Nov-16 18:26:28

Mua is great as is make up revolution and nyx. All cheap brands.

Nyx brow pomade is good for brows and eyeline.

Make up revolution do amazing eyeshadow pallettes.

ByeByeLilSebastian Tue 29-Nov-16 18:26:49

Nothing wrong with letting your skin breathe fucking smile I quite enjoy the days I don't wear make up. I don't look as attractive but I feel real if you know what I mean.

MsUnderstanding Tue 29-Nov-16 20:32:11

I like thier matt lipsticks and the eyeliners with the sharpeners in the lid.

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:11:13

I use loads of their stuff, it's not tested on animals either. I've got;

Matte foundation
Eyeliners
Highlighter stick
Powder for darker skins for contouring
Lip liners
Eyeshadow palette.

Couldn't find a translucent powder to suit so I use rimmell matte, I have seriously oily skin.

Their B range waterproof mascara is fab too, very layereable for proper false eyelash effect.

imnervous Tue 29-Nov-16 21:20:53

I've got loads of MUA make up, only recently got into wearing make up so wanted some bits to experiment with. It's great!

Love revolution too!

poppym12 Tue 29-Nov-16 21:25:11

Best cream blusher ever from MUA and they've stopped doing the shade I use. Wish I'd known as I'd have stockpiled. Hope they don't discontinue the mascara in the pink tube confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now